PDA

View Full Version : Impressed (UNC over BC)

NYC Duke Fan
10-25-2008, 04:49 PM
By UNC drubbing of BC...nothing more to say

Oriole Way
10-25-2008, 05:01 PM
I'm sorry, and no offense to you, but I really can't wait for basketball season to officially get underway so I don't have to read posts having nothing to do with Duke OR basketball.

NYC Duke Fan
10-25-2008, 06:34 PM
I'm sorry, and no offense to you, but I really can't wait for basketball season to officially get underway so I don't have to read posts having nothing to do with Duke OR basketball.

DUKE 10- Vanderbilt 7 !!!!!

Oriole Way
10-25-2008, 06:41 PM
DUKE 10- Vanderbilt 7 !!!!!

Now that's more like it! :-)

Diddy
10-25-2008, 07:09 PM
UNC football has a lot to do with Duke. They are on the verge of a dominant program. While Pete Carroll or Nick Saban may be the best salesmen in College Recruiting (Football), Butch Davis is the best evaluator. If he can lock down North Carolina, and scrape a few players outside the state, he can win NC's. Recruiting to Duke will be very hard, to say nothig of being a fan, if your main rival is one of the big dogs nationally in FB.

Let's hope he gets hired away.

kinghoops
10-25-2008, 09:32 PM
UNC football has a lot to do with Duke. They are on the verge of a dominant program. While Pete Carroll or Nick Saban may be the best salesmen in College Recruiting (Football), Butch Davis is the best evaluator. If he can lock down North Carolina, and scrape a few players outside the state, he can win NC's. Recruiting to Duke will be very hard, to say nothig of being a fan, if your main rival is one of the big dogs nationally in FB.

Let's hope he gets hired away.

hope he gets hired away? i dont know if i agree with that statement. would you want ole roy to be hired away? i dont think so, it pushes the basketball program to continue to compete and recruit at an elite level, and i might be wrong , but a stronger carolina program only helps duke football.....

Acymetric
10-25-2008, 09:37 PM
hope he gets hired away? i dont know if i agree with that statement. would you want ole roy to be hired away? i dont think so, it pushes the basketball program to continue to compete and recruit at an elite level, and i might be wrong , but a stronger carolina program only helps duke football.....

You're right. At the same time, I'd rather Duke's strong football program be the one helping Carolina. Obviously Carolina is a step ahead of us right now, losing their coach would be an easy way to catch up. I don't much care either way, we'll get there soon enough with Cut.

killerleft
10-25-2008, 09:42 PM
I just hope David Cutcliffe and Duke Football are impressive for the next few weeks.

elvis14
10-25-2008, 10:41 PM
Hey Mods, can we get this thread moved over to the Inside Carowina message board? :D