PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I watch the BB exhibition game on Duke Inside Access?

trinity92
10-25-2008, 01:39 PM
Any ideas? Anyone else having the same problem? I had no problems watching the Blue/White game, planned my day around this and am now [I]fairly[I] frustrated.

BlueDster
10-25-2008, 01:45 PM
I'm having the exact same problem. It says "Connecting to media" but never does. I also planned my day around watching the game and am frustrated. Luckily, the live stats still work.

GoDukeDevils
10-25-2008, 01:46 PM
http://duke.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1690&tid=119632435&mid=119632435&sid=1021&style=2

JDev
10-25-2008, 02:03 PM
I guess it is good to know that I am not the only one having problems. Very dissapointing though, I was really looking forward to watching. Are these games available on demand later?

Nacho
10-25-2008, 02:14 PM
After much frustration, the video feed is working.

2:15pm

JDev
10-25-2008, 03:04 PM
I feel like Spacey in "The Usual Suspects:" "And just like that, poof, the feed is gone."

terrih
10-25-2008, 05:43 PM
Yeah, i saw the message that the feed was working and logged in to see about 1 minute of game action. But about I think the 3 minute mark, it just went black again.

I just sent a "note" to the site support group. We will see what type of response i get.

-Terri

orrnot
10-25-2008, 06:47 PM
Cable 13 was to broadcast the game today on campus; I think the arrangement was that their feed would be supplied to Inside Access. Well into the game campus televisions were displaying a "technical difficulties" screen, so I think the problem originated w/the Cable 13 production. Not trying to point a finger, but I suspect that's where the issue arose.

The good news--we just beat Vanderbilt!

buzz
10-25-2008, 06:55 PM
I guess it is good to know that I am not the only one having problems. Very dissapointing though, I was really looking forward to watching. Are these games available on demand later?

Last year I sent an email to Inside Access to ask if the exhibition and early season games would be available on demand. I was told they would be added later, but I don't believe they ever were. I eventually gave up looking after a few months. Their original explanation said something about the coaching staff not wanting the games to be available right away for the opponents to scout the team.

longtimefan
10-26-2008, 12:41 AM
Hi, i read a lot on here but don't post much.i was talking to my father about the game and a on line service he uses/used to watch it.i cant remember the name of it so it may or may not be the same one you guys are having trouble with.he was having problems with his as i have read some of you have.he switched from ie 7 to an earlier version or used mozilla and it worked for him.hope it helps.