Duke vs. Vanderbilt

RB Re'quan Boyette (leg) -- OUT
C Marcus Lind (shoulder) -- OUT
WR Raphael Chestnut (leg) -- OUT
WR Austin Kelly (leg) -- OUT
DE Wesley Oglesby (leg) -- Questionable
CB Leon Wright (leg) -- Probable
WR Johnny Williams (dental abscess) -- WILL PLAY

NOTE: On Saturday versus Vanderbilt, WRs Johnny Williams & Donovan Varner are the scheduled starters in place of WRs Raphael Chestnut & Austin Kelly.

Richard Berg
10-23-2008, 04:30 PM
Those are not names I wanted to see :(

CameronBornAndBred
10-23-2008, 04:35 PM
What is Chestnut's injury?

OZZIE4DUKE
10-23-2008, 04:56 PM
Duke Football Injury Report

WR Raphael Chestnut (leg) -- OUT
WR Austin Kelly (leg) -- OUT

NOTE: On Saturday versus Vanderbilt, WRs Johnny Williams & Donovan Varner are the scheduled starters in place of WRs Raphael Chestnut & Austin Kelly.

Did they get hurt during the Miami game or in the tough practice on Monday and Tuesday? Chestnut played well against Miami, at least on TV.

Devil in the Blue Dress
10-23-2008, 05:56 PM
Did they get hurt during the Miami game or in the tough practice on Monday and Tuesday? Chestnut played well against Miami, at least on TV.

Austin Kelly went down and had to be helped off the field during the Miami game. Prior to that game, he'd had some problems with his back I think.

wolfpackdevil
10-23-2008, 10:00 PM
WOW, I really did'nt think that are team was this beat up! Kelly and Chestnut out!!!

I think we all know that Vanderbilt would love to get their bowl clinching win at home in Nasville, it should be a fun game to watch.

But Eron Riley is going to have to have a big time performance along with Johnny Williams and Sheldon Brown. Clifford Harris and Tony Jackson need to have another running performance like they did last week vs. Miami. If they can do that I think that Duke has a good shot.

If we can get pressure on Mackenzie Adams we should be good.

Maggio will come up big with a late 4th quarter field-goal to pull one out for the Dukies.

Duke: 17

Vanderbilt: 14

Devilsfan
10-24-2008, 02:02 PM
Hope Eron's hands are better.