PDA

View Full Version : Ben Affleck (lack, whatever)'s performance in Pearl Harbor

EarlJam
10-21-2008, 09:22 PM
I'm watching that crappy Pearl Harbor movie with Ben Affleck.

Okay, partisanship aside, what do you think of his role as the young pilot, what's his name?

-EJ

OZZIE4DUKE
10-21-2008, 09:29 PM
I liked his performance, but the only reason to watch the movie again is for the nurses :D

CameronBornAndBred
10-21-2008, 09:30 PM
Pearl Harbor is one of the movies I have heeded the advice of those before me...and so I have never burdened myself with B.A.'s acting in it. Unfortunately, I watched most of Dare Devil. That was enough for me. My rule since has been if he's in a movie that does not include Kevin Smith, I skip it.

DevilCastDownfromDurham
10-21-2008, 09:59 PM
My rule since has been if he's in a movie that does not include Kevin Smith, I skip it.

This is the correct answer. (Assuming you include Good Will Hunting since Smith produced it).

Now I must go fight the urge to quote Team America...

CathyCA
10-21-2008, 10:01 PM
The movie has a good theme song. I bought the soundtrack, but I've never seen the movie.

weezie
10-21-2008, 10:19 PM
I remember that Ben's teeth were especially toothy. In a wonderfully American tooth sense.

2535Miles
10-22-2008, 12:52 AM
I remember that Ben's teeth were especially toothy. In a wonderfully American tooth sense.
Yes and he was tall, and handsome too... looked good in a uniform. Perhaps these are the nicest things I can say about the movie.