PDA

View Full Version : Espn.com

I_am_a_Blue_Devil
10-14-2008, 09:28 AM
Anyone else suprised that with Ryan Kelly's recent anouncement, espcially seeing that it was televised on EspnU, has yet to be reported on Epsn.com? I hate to see the heels with the front page story on the CBB page for doing nothing and we land a top recruit with no mention whatsoever (unless i missed it, in which case my post is invalid)

watzone
10-14-2008, 09:46 AM
Anyone else suprised that with Ryan Kelly's recent anouncement, espcially seeing that it was televised on EspnU, has yet to be reported on Epsn.com? I hate to see the heels with the front page story on the CBB page for doing nothing and we land a top recruit with no mention whatsoever (unless i missed it, in which case my post is invalid)

ESPN has a recruiting section which is sometimes hard to find. They rarely talk of any prospect on the main site. I visit their regularly, but I think the site is too busy. It's like you are forced to hear those vids while you peruse the front page

Dr. Rosenrosen
10-14-2008, 09:50 AM
They did feature RK in the recruiting section late last week. Had a nice big pic of him on the front page of that section.

Turtleboy
10-14-2008, 10:45 AM
Anyone else suprised that with Ryan Kelly's recent anouncement, espcially seeing that it was televised on EspnU, has yet to be reported on Epsn.com? I hate to see the heels with the front page story on the CBB page for doing nothing and we land a top recruit with no mention whatsoever (unless i missed it, in which case my post is invalid)Here (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recruiting/onthetrail)is their listing of the latest recruits. As you can see, 15 or so have committed since Kelly.

From ESPN.com click on Men's BB, then Recruiting, then On the Trail. BTW, I had no interference from videos.