PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco Duke Fans?

ikiru36
10-09-2008, 09:09 PM
Sort of sending a general shout out to any Bay Area DBR readers.

For one, I've been at a sportsbar (Kezar Pub) the past few Saturdays to checkout the Duke Football games on ESPNU, but no other fellow duke fans were in evidence. Wondering if there's somewhere else peeps are going and/or if anyone would want to meet up for any other ESPNU games.

Secondly, I'm a Warriors season ticket holder and will probably occasionally have a ticket or two available. Given that Corey is now on the Warriors and that Demarcus is probably gonna be playing at least in the Pre-season (hopefully longer!), thought it'd be fun to see if any Bay Area fans were interested in being offered ticket opportunities.

Respond here and/or send me PM if interested.

Go Duke!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Blue Devils!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GTHCGTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skitzle
10-09-2008, 10:37 PM
On that same note I'm in manhattan NYC and looking for duke football watching buddies. Pm me

SilkyJ
10-10-2008, 02:23 AM
didn't know they were putting them on over there. i'll definitely roll by next weekend for the homecoming game. i'll check on the odds of duke making a bowl game while I'm in vegas this weekend ;)

bigj4194
10-10-2008, 09:57 AM
as a san francisco native (but living in Durham as I am in my senior year) I am glad to see there are some other SF Duke fans. I remember last year some time there was a post here about people going to a bar on Union Street called the Bus Stop. Not sure how good it will be as I have never been in SF when Duke is playing...hope you find somewhere!

GO Duke and GO SF!

ikiru36
10-17-2008, 10:17 PM
didn't know they were putting them on over there. i'll definitely roll by next weekend for the homecoming game. i'll check on the odds of duke making a bowl game while I'm in vegas this weekend ;)

Silky, you still planning on going tomorrow? If so, I'll look for you (and any other Duke fans who'd care to join). Hoping to be able to watch the Blue/White game online first so that ought to make for additional fun chat fodder.

See you tomorrow, perhaps!

Go Duke!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Blue Devils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GTHCGTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stickdog
11-10-2008, 01:57 PM
Will Kezar have the Duke game today?

heyman25
11-30-2008, 07:34 AM
DeMarcus is now in Bakersfield From ESPN

The other history-maker: It's believed that DeMarcus Nelson became the first player to start at point guard on opening night in the NBA and opening night in the D-League when the Golden State rookie -- who began the season in Don Nelson's first five with the Warriors -- joined Mateen Cleaves in the Bakersfield backcourt for the Jam's Friday opener against the D-Fenders.