PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Love - contact request

greatdane
10-06-2008, 06:53 AM
Mods - feel free to move this post 'off topic' or 'PP' if you deem it lacking in bball content :)
- - - - - - -
I recently met the most remarkable 12 year old boy here in London, England. Born 3 months early with Cerebral Palsy he has overcome some incredible obstacles just to be alive today.
Amazingly for a kid living in Europe his hero and idol is Barack Obama and he has written a very moving letter to the Senator about his hopes and dreams for the future. I promised to do all that I could to make sure Obama got to read it. I recon his best bet is probably if we can get the letter to Reggie Love...

Does anybody have any suggestions or know of any way I might go about getting Reggie's contact details - ideally a postal address that he checks regularly so I can courier this letter to him?

Thanks for any ideas you guys might have.
greatdane - T'02

Gunnar Kaufman
10-06-2008, 07:34 AM
Love will not have a steady mailing address until about November 5th. Your best bet will be tracking down his e-mail address, and sharing what you can that way, I'd venture to say.

Highlander
10-06-2008, 08:53 AM
You might be able to look him up on www.dukealumni.com if he has an email address listed with Duke.

LetItBD08
10-06-2008, 10:12 AM
Try sending him a facebook message. Judging from his wall and how he accepts a bunch of friends at a time, he checks facebook every couple days. Looks like he's got about 50 friend requests this past week...Reggie's turning into quite the celebrity.