PDA

View Full Version : GTHC 'slap' koozies survey

camcraz25
10-05-2008, 05:13 PM
Hi all,
You know me as the GTHC sticker girl, but soon I will be the GTHC sticker and 'slap' koozie girl. A classmate and I are going to produce some koozies with the GTHC oval logo on them. We are thinking navy blue koozie with white print. The koozies are unique in that they are like those slap bracelets from the 80's. They come flat and then you just 'slap' one onto your bottle, can, or whatever else you so desire.

Since these will not be on public display on your cars, my question is: would you buy one with or without the words 'go to hell carolina' at the bottom?

We are going to order them soon so that they will be available for some of the rest of football season and the holidays. So cast your votes ASAP!

devildeac
10-05-2008, 05:29 PM
Hi all,
You know me as the GTHC sticker girl, but soon I will be the GTHC sticker and 'slap' koozie girl. A classmate and I are going to produce some koozies with the GTHC oval logo on them. We are thinking navy blue koozie with white print. The koozies are unique in that they are like those slap bracelets from the 80's. They come flat and then you just 'slap' one onto your bottle, can, or whatever else you so desire.

Since these will not be on public display on your cars, my question is: would you buy one with or without the words 'go to hell carolina' at the bottom?

We are going to order them soon so that they will be available for some of the rest of football season and the holidays. So cast your votes ASAP!

Put me down for 10 or 20 or more:D.

Put OZZIE down for 100 or 200 or more:D.

camcraz25
10-05-2008, 05:30 PM
Hey Devildeac...with or without words, though? Trying to decide which to order... :)

Ders24
10-05-2008, 06:13 PM
My suggestion is with words. Also prefer the stickers with words :)

DukePA
10-05-2008, 06:51 PM
with the beautiful words :D

OZZIE4DUKE
10-05-2008, 07:43 PM
Without the words. We can work the same distribution deal as with the stickers if you'd like.

ohioguy2
10-05-2008, 09:18 PM
I vote for no words. It gets people to ask questions, thus allowing me to explain my reasoning for the plea.

Ima Facultiwyfe
10-05-2008, 10:31 PM
It raises much more interest and conversation. I'm still amazed at how many dummies here in the dump on the hump don't know what it means. Same goes for "9F". I love it when they have to ask.
Love,Ima

devildeac
10-05-2008, 11:25 PM
No words. Stimulates conversation.

camcraz25
10-05-2008, 11:36 PM
Ok, so the vote is 4-2, no words winning. Keep voting! You have until tomorrow afternoon :) I guess you can poll skew if you want. haha

Edouble
10-06-2008, 12:44 AM
It raises much more interest and conversation. I'm still amazed at how many dummies here in the dump on the hump don't know what it means. Same goes for "9F". I love it when they have to ask.
Love,Ima

What's "9F"?

I vote for the 4 letters, no words. I agree, it is a good conversation starter.

Son of Jarhead
10-06-2008, 01:41 AM
No words...

Make 'em have to ask.

Bob Green
10-06-2008, 07:59 AM
What's "9F"?

9F (http://www.duke.edu/~bct1/images/DBRHPR7.1asPDF.pdf) and the rest of Throatybeard's masterpiece.

OZZIE4DUKE
10-06-2008, 08:36 AM
9F (http://www.duke.edu/~bct1/images/DBRHPR7.1asPDF.pdf) and the rest of Throatybeard's masterpiece.

Sarah, how about GTHC on one side and 9F on the other?

I find it hard to believe that someone who has posted as much as Edouble has to ask what 9F means. Surely, you were jesting, right? A little sarcasm perhaps?

CathyCA
10-06-2008, 09:59 AM
No words.

I love my GTHC sticker, BTW.

devildeac
10-06-2008, 01:27 PM
No words.

I love my GTHC sticker, BTW.

You mean the one that OZZIE almost "scammed" you out of:o;)

Capn Poptart
10-06-2008, 03:30 PM
With words (like the stickers I bought from you)!

You don't notice the words anyway, unless you really need them. I always use this scenario: someone's walking through a parking lot and sees my car, and really doesn't understand the truth. With the words, they can get up quite close and become educated. ;)

camcraz25
10-06-2008, 10:10 PM
We had to pick one type for now, and no words won. Be on the lookout for an update in about 2 weeks saying they're ready to make their way to your mailboxes :)

CathyCA
10-06-2008, 10:28 PM
:cool:
You mean the one that OZZIE almost "scammed" you out of:o;)

Emphasis on the "almost" part. There were enough witnesses. :cool:

Edouble
10-06-2008, 11:59 PM
Sarah, how about GTHC on one side and 9F on the other?

I find it hard to believe that someone who has posted as much as Edouble has to ask what 9F means. Surely, you were jesting, right? A little sarcasm perhaps?

Duke alum. Been on this thing since it was Juliovision. No idea what 9F is.

OZZIE4DUKE
10-07-2008, 01:04 AM

Bob Green linked you to Throatybeard's Handy Pocket Reference in a post above. Or you can find it linked "stickied" as the first post on the main BBS . Or you can just click on this link and read down to section 9 on page 4 of 6. 9F (http://www.duke.edu/~bct1/images/DBRHPR7.1asPDF.pdf)
I suggest you read the entire list, as it is both informative and hilarious, and oh, so true!

devildeac
10-07-2008, 08:45 AM

Check out Throaty's HPR and go to number 9, letter f:D.

devildeac
10-07-2008, 08:46 AM
Bob Green linked you to Throatybeard's Handy Pocket Reference in a post above. Or you can find it linked "stickied" as the first post on the main BBS . Or you can just click on this link and read down to section 9 on page 4 of 6. 9F (http://www.duke.edu/~bct1/images/DBRHPR7.1asPDF.pdf)
I suggest you read the entire list, as it is both informative and hilarious, and oh, so true!

Oops, OZZIE beat me to it-sorry. Jumbo's spelling guide is pretty entertaining, too.

Edouble
10-07-2008, 12:17 PM

I actually read that thing a couple of years ago. Thanks for letting me know what you guys are referrencing.

pbc2
10-07-2008, 01:27 PM
I agree, without words.

Put me down for 10 koozies and 10 stickers!

thebur
10-07-2008, 03:57 PM
Ah, the great guide to everything DBR. Throatybeard, we continue to be in your debt.