PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy

DevilAlumna
09-26-2008, 11:37 PM
I'm only posting this to say, YAY to the appearance of Lucius Vorenus/Journeyman/Kevin Kidd! I hope hope hope hope hope he is going to become a regular on the show - anyone know?

sue71, esq
09-27-2008, 12:31 AM
I'm only posting this to say, YAY to the appearance of Lucius Vorenus/Journeyman/Kevin Kidd! I hope hope hope hope hope he is going to become a regular on the show - anyone know?

I heard he is but not sure. Personally, I'm not digging him.

bjornolf
09-27-2008, 09:32 AM
Hey, it's McKidd. Which makes him perfect in the McDreamy, McSteamy, McSlutty world of Grey's. And I've seen announcements on the web that he was "joining the cast". I think that's a little stronger than "appearing" or "guest starring".

jimsumner
09-27-2008, 10:18 PM
Maybe he brought his sword with him and will disembowel the vast majority of the cast. Then move on to the writers.

JasonEvans
09-28-2008, 08:14 PM
Maybe he brought his sword with him and will disembowel the vast majority of the cast. Then move on to the writers.

Aaaaaaa-MEN!!

The writing has gone beyond horrible and entered some new zone of suckitude.

Are we actually supposed to believe that this hospital got rated the #12 hospital in the nation and suddenly it was not qualified to get trauma cases and the such? Are you kidding me?!?! Sure, if you were in the top 5 and slipped to #12, that would be something you would not like but it is hardly like you would suddenly be considered a second rate hospital. Idiotic!

But, my favorite part was the way the chunky lesbian who used to love George totally froze up when they were treating her patient by freezing his spine. Her performance there was enough for her to be given a leave of absence. It was incompetent and certainly malpractice. But, none of the other doctors seemed very alarmed by it and after everything worked itself out no one even mentioned it. Hmmm, maybe we are ranking #12 because our doctors suck...

Or perhaps it is because our orthopedic surgeon (chunky lesbian) is overruling the nuerosurgeon (McDreamy) on a case involving a spinal injury...

Or maybe it is because we have our plastic surgeon (McSteamy) operating on some guy's vocal chords. Yeah, I am sure plastic surgeons spend a lot of time studying about vocal chords.

The big problem with this show is that they construct ridiculous plots and pay not attention to the actual medicine involved.

And don't even get me started on the fact that every woman on the show either has slept with George or wants to sleep with George. My wife thinks George is a loser. And Lexi, a hot, young chick, should be able to get him instantly.

--Jason "stupid show!!" Evans