PDA

View Full Version : Debate Drinking Game

EarlJam
09-26-2008, 09:05 PM
Take a drink every time a candidate tells us what we think by saying, , "Americans want..."

I leave this off the PPB because I don't want to talk issues here. Only discuss drinking games, rules, and froonging during the debate.

-EarlJam, "stranded in Atlanta."

wilson
09-26-2008, 09:30 PM
The "Audience Reaction tracker" thingy, with the lines running across the bottom of the screen illustrating R/D/I reaction in real time, is possibly the most asinine thing I've ever seen.

CameronBornAndBred
09-26-2008, 09:44 PM
The "Audience Reaction tracker" thingy, with the lines running across the bottom of the screen illustrating R/D/I reaction in real time, is possibly the most asinine thing I've ever seen.

I switched to another channel. I was watching that stupid thing more than the candidates. I think you outta shotgun a beer if Jim Lehrer actually gets them to talk face to face. He's trying his damndest, lol.

captmojo
09-26-2008, 11:15 PM
From now on, I want a drink whenever I hear the word "Festooned". :D

I love that word!

wilson
09-26-2008, 11:32 PM
From now on, I want a drink whenever I hear the word "Festooned". :D

I love that word!

That is indeed a fine, fine word. Part of what I love about Christmas is festooning the premises.

ForeverBlowingBubbles
09-27-2008, 06:03 PM
Anytime your candidate tries to cut in and fails to be heard, you drink one swig. For example in a 5 second span your candidate could try interupting four times in a row, thats four big swigs for you in a row.

If you are having trouble following in an intense debate, you may use the pause and rewind buttons on your dvr remote as many times as neccesary to make sure your drinking opponent(s) take all required swigs.

Democrats get to choose the drink for Republicans and Vice Versa, it can be a mixed drink or a beer. Mixed drinks must be strained with no ice to ensure proper glass levels.

The party that forces its followers to drink the most loses.

Losing party must buy all beers at bar following the election until the bar closes for the opposing party.

2535Miles
09-28-2008, 10:15 PM
I like to play the "Don't Tase Me Bro" drinking game.
Bro = Drink.
You have about 2 minutes to play. Have an ambulance ready.