Maryland at Clemson, Raycom, 12 noon

North Carolina at Miami, ESPN or ESPN2#, 12 noon

Virginia at Duke, ESPNU, 12 noon

Rhode Island at Boston College, ESPN 360, 1 pm

Colorado vs. Florida State (Jacksonville), ABC*, 3:30 pm

Navy at Wake Forest, ESPNU, 3:45 pm

South Florida at NC State, ESPNU, 7:30 pm

Virginia Tech at Nebraska, ABC, 8 pm

Today's long range weather forecast from Accuweather for September 27 shows a high around 76 degrees and mainly cloudy skies.

-jk
09-15-2008, 01:16 PM
Here's hoping fall weather settles in before then!

-jk

CameronBornAndBred
09-15-2008, 01:26 PM
I mentioned in another thread that I changed my initial assumption that Duke would be on TV provided we beat Navy. This was because UVA will now have 4 straight games televised. I'm loading up on the sunscreen this time, my toes are still crispy. Bright side, the DBR BrunchBunch gets to do it again.

watzone
09-15-2008, 01:37 PM
Saturday, Sept. 27

Maryland at Clemson, Raycom, 12 noon

North Carolina at Miami, ESPN or ESPN2#, 12 noon

Virginia at Duke, ESPNU, 12 noon

Rhode Island at Boston College, ESPN 360, 1 pm

Colorado vs. Florida State (Jacksonville), ABC*, 3:30 pm

Navy at Wake Forest, ESPNU, 3:45 pm

South Florida at NC State, ESPNU, 7:30 pm

Virginia Tech at Nebraska, ABC, 8 pm

Somehow, I knew we would kickoff at noon. Still, anytime ESPN in any form picks it up, you hear a lot more of the game which really helps if Duke wins.

My guess is no way is it as hot as last Saturday.

Jarhead
09-15-2008, 01:42 PM
I mentioned in another thread that I changed my initial assumption that Duke would be on TV provided we beat Navy. This was because UVA will now have 4 straight games televised. I'm loading up on the sunscreen this time, my toes are still crispy. Bright side, the DBR BrunchBunch gets to do it again.
I thought that was the motley brunch bunch.

du_bb1
09-15-2008, 01:47 PM
I think, after the cooker we just had. snow flurries would be a nice addition........

ehdg
09-15-2008, 02:09 PM
I think this really says a lot about our football program and it improving. The tv networks wouldn't want us if we wheren't really showing improvement and now looking like a respectable football team. Another good showing and win by us will also go a long ways in showing recruits how much things are changing/improving.

I just wish my damn cable company carried the ESPNU. :mad:

HaveFunExpectToWin
09-15-2008, 02:37 PM
I just wish DirecTV had picked up ESPNU-HD on 8/28 when it launched. :mad:

Acymetric
09-15-2008, 02:41 PM
I hope the students can pull off a better turnout than they did for this game. Hopefully the weather will be cooler (someone said it was projected to be about 76, sounds good to me), and that coupled with the fact that it is the ACC opener will draw some in, even though they'll have to get up extra early to start drinking before the game starts.

Devil in the Blue Dress
09-15-2008, 03:48 PM
I hope the students can pull off a better turnout than they did for this game. Hopefully the weather will be cooler (someone said it was projected to be about 76, sounds good to me), and that coupled with the fact that it is the ACC opener will draw some in, even though they'll have to get up extra early to start drinking before the game starts.

Good weather and a good record! When did we hear that last?

CameronBornAndBred
09-15-2008, 03:54 PM
I thought that was the motley brunch bunch.

It is, although I'll be looking forward to a Motley Lunch Bunch.

devilish
09-15-2008, 04:33 PM
even though they'll have to get up extra early to start drinking before the game starts.

Maybe I'm an alcoholic or something, but I just love drinking before noon. I read somewhere that your tastebuds are most sensitive around 10:00 - 11:00AM. Perhaps that's why that first sip beer and bite of Bojangles chicken is so darn good just before kickoff.

Devilsfan
09-15-2008, 04:44 PM
Would love to turn down that coverage just to play another night game. Those 12 o'clock games are brutal. The students are just getting up. Now we're forcing them to start the brewskis so early.

JimBD
09-15-2008, 05:04 PM
Would love to turn down that coverage just to play another night game. Those 12 o'clock games are brutal. The students are just getting up. Now we're forcing them to start the brewskis so early.
Duke students stay in college forever. The real world is tough.

RelativeWays
09-15-2008, 05:48 PM
High noon at no-shade Wade?

Its shake n' bake an' awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hell!

:):confused::(:eek:

PumpkinFunk
09-15-2008, 07:11 PM

The weather was most certainly a factor during the game, and I think it'll be far less of one next week. From what I understand, tailgate was loaded with people, but a lot didn't want to stay out, and people showed up in the 3rd/4th quarters for the end. Cooler weather should certainly help a lot with getting people to stay.

Devil in the Blue Dress
09-16-2008, 11:43 PM
A quick update of Accuweather's long range forecast for September 27:
High of 71 degrees that will feel like 67 degrees. Colder with occasional rain.

jimsumner
09-17-2008, 11:27 AM
They're predicting rain ten days from now? Seriously?

Regression to the mean tells me it's not likely to be low 90s on 9-27. Other than that, I'll wait until much closer to the actual date, thank you very much.