PDA

View Full Version : OK, whom do you REALLY vote for now?

hurleyfor3
03-25-2007, 08:19 PM
Here's a different version of the other poll, with correct pronoun use in the title. :)

Cameron
03-25-2007, 08:23 PM
Georgetown. We beat 'em, for one. And secondly, they're are the only school left not named Ohio State or Florida (although I think I hate OSU more than most on this site.) And does anyone really think UCLA needs another title?

Hoya Paranoya!!!

weezie
03-25-2007, 08:27 PM
UCLA. They seem to have the horses.

throatybeard
03-25-2007, 08:28 PM
It's 15-0. Apparently Stray isn't near a computer...

RockyMtDevil
03-25-2007, 10:33 PM
Has there ever been a more hyped, less talented player than Noah in college hoops? Vitale's slip to reporters a few weeks back from Donovon is accurate, he isn't even close to being the best player on that team. He can't shoot, he doesn't score on anything but putbacks and I seriously doubt he will go in the first round this year or next..

Why all the hype? The hair, the name? Or is it because he is just so outlandish and comical, did anyone else see his "dance" after the SEC tournament, I felt sorry for his parents he looked like such a fool.:confused:

VTBaller03
03-25-2007, 10:38 PM
Has there ever been a more hyped, less talented player than Noah in college hoops? Vitale's slip to reporters a few weeks back from Donovon is accurate, he isn't even close to being the best player on that team. He can't shoot, he doesn't score on anything but putbacks and I seriously doubt he will go in the first round this year or next..

Why all the hype? The hair, the name? Or is it because he is just so outlandish and comical, did anyone else see his "dance" after the SEC tournament, I felt sorry for his parents he looked like such a fool.:confused:
Couldn't agree more, I hate that kid. I've thought he's been overrated since last years tourney. There's a good reason nobody knew who this kid was untl last March. Kind of the same deal with Tyrus Thomas last year.

hurleyfor3
03-25-2007, 11:07 PM
I'm like 99.7% certain we recruited Noah.

hc5duke
03-26-2007, 03:34 AM
Here's a different version of the other poll, with correct pronoun use in the title. :)

In the spirit of being grammatically correct, shouldn't that read: "For whom do you really vote now?" ;)

hurleyfor3
03-26-2007, 08:11 AM
There's no rule about ending sentences with prepositions.

Delaware
03-26-2007, 08:16 AM
Not Florida... do not want a repeat so the media can still say it has not been done since Duke in 1992.
Not UCLA... too many titles, although we will never catch them anyway.
Not Ohio State... not a great reason, so they are my number 2 choice.
Georgetown it is... we beat them early in the season, they seem like a good bunch of guys and I like little John better than big John.