PDA

View Full Version : What do you wish more than ever?

EarlJam
09-03-2008, 12:23 AM
When you say your prayers tonight, what do you wish more than ever?

hc5duke
09-03-2008, 12:25 AM
that whatever EarlJam gets, I'll get twice as much.

CameronBornAndBred
09-03-2008, 12:27 AM
Gotta go with free health care..then we can afford puppies.

sue71, esq
09-03-2008, 12:28 AM
Puppies bring world peace, harmony, good smelling breath, and universal health care to all. Not to mention they're cuter than EJ. ;)

CameronBornAndBred
09-03-2008, 12:34 AM
If anyone ever has the great willpower and wherewithall...I own the domain names worldatpeace.org, and worldatpeace.net. You can do something very cool and grassroots with those sites, and I will help as I can. My wife asked me last birthday what I wanted, I said world peace. Then after a few beers I figured I'd buy it, so I did. (10 bux each) It's a start. My plan is to have one day where the whole planet stays it's violent tendencies, and puts down arms. The next day they can shoot each other again, but for one day we will be quiet.

hc5duke
09-03-2008, 12:44 AM
fact: a free puppy in every home will bring kindness to all and everyone
fact: a free puppy in every home and kindness from everyone will make everyone healthier (except the ones with puppy allergies, but sacrifices must be made!)
fact: a free puppy in every home, kindness from everyone, and healthy people will bring world peace

ergo, free puppy = world peace.

sue71, esq
09-03-2008, 12:48 AM
fact: a free puppy in every home and kindness from everyone will make everyone healthier (except the ones with puppy allergies, but sacrifices must be made!)
fact: a free puppy in every home, kindness from everyone, and healthy people will bring world peace

DING! We have a winner!

2535Miles
09-03-2008, 12:51 AM
World Peace. 2535 needs his brother back from Iraq, and for him not to end up anywhere else in the world packing heat.

billybreen
09-03-2008, 12:58 AM
Puppies for me.

Here's what I love about EJ. He takes his silly polls so seriously that they are private. So no one knows if you vote puppies.

I, for one, think that's beautiful, man.

2535Miles
09-03-2008, 12:59 AM
Puppies for me.

Here's what I love about EJ. He takes his silly polls so seriously that they are private. So no one knows if you vote puppies.

EarlJam - Protector of Your Poll Privacy

EarlJam
09-03-2008, 01:01 AM
Puppies for me.

Dang you BillyBreen! Dang you to heck!

You are a nilly finker! Yes, I called you a nilly finker!

What are you going to do about it?

-EJ

P.S. Just kidding. I love you BB and I love everyone here. No ill will. I love you all and I am all about peace, love and happiness.

ForeverBlowingBubbles
09-03-2008, 02:16 AM
or maybe he's been in Seattle, or Portland maybe?. something is amiss here.

DukieInKansas
09-03-2008, 02:25 AM

Exactly!

2535Miles - praying for your brother's safety in Iraq.

weezie
09-03-2008, 07:13 AM
World Peace. 2535 needs his brother back from Iraq, and for him not to end up anywhere else in the world packing heat.

Big prayer going up for 2535's brother!

YmoBeThere
09-03-2008, 07:15 AM
P.S. Just kidding. I love you BB and I love everyone here. No ill will. I love you all and I am all about peace, love and happiness.

Today, I'm about puppies in every home. I would like a puppy...

DukePA
09-03-2008, 08:50 AM
I want it all, but I did go for kindness because genuine kindness will bring the rest with it.

Big smooshy hugs little bro! We love you too!

EJ's Twisted Sister,
Donna

EarlJam
09-03-2008, 09:02 AM

Indeed. Count me in on this one big time.

-EJ

Fish80
09-03-2008, 09:07 AM
2535Miles - praying for your brother's safety in Iraq.

Me too.

I have a puppy, and I am at peace! :D

My puppy is four months old and weighs 45 lbs. She's going to be a big girl. She's not fat, she's in good shape. She's just getting large. And living large!

One of her favorite things now is chasing moths. If she catches them, she eats them. :eek:

CathyCA
09-03-2008, 09:27 AM
I want it all, but I did go for kindness because genuine kindness will bring the rest with it.

What Donna said. I voted for kindness.

What I also pray for every night is that my little boys will grow up to be healthy and happy young men.

DukePA
09-03-2008, 10:17 AM

Yep. Me too.