PDA

View Full Version : JMU and Basketball players

dukediv2013
09-01-2008, 12:22 AM
I was fortunate to be in attendance on Saturday evening when Duke beat JMU! I took a couple of pictures I wanted to share with everyone. Hope you enjoy them!

The last picture is titled, "The Fog after the Dawn of a New Day!"

GO DUKE!

Edouble
09-01-2008, 01:52 AM
Is that Olek and Plumlee in the first pick?

Bob Green
09-01-2008, 06:06 AM
Is that Olek and Plumlee in the first pick?

The three players in the first picture are Steve Johnson, Olek Czyz, and Jon Scheyer.

devildeac
09-01-2008, 07:34 AM
I was fortunate to be in attendance on Saturday evening when Duke beat JMU! I took a couple of pictures I wanted to share with everyone. Hope you enjoy them!

The last picture is titled, "The Fog after the Dawn of a New Day!"

GO DUKE!

Thanks!

The young lady in the pix is my older daughter who went to unc. In order to attend the game with us, she was required to wear the correct shade of Royal Blue:D.

DevilCastDownfromDurham
09-01-2008, 07:39 AM
Thanks for sharing the photos. I was also at the game and very impressed with the basketball turnout. Along with the guys above I spotted Brian, Email, Marty, and, I think, Plumlee. Good to see the team out supporting our football program even in the nasty weather.

balkan boy
09-01-2008, 01:39 PM
Love Kyle sporting the plain, white T....

devildeac
09-01-2008, 02:12 PM
Thanks!

The young lady in the pix is my older daughter who went to unc. In order to attend the game with us, she was required to wear the correct shade of Royal Blue:D.

We are laboring intensely to try and convert her back to the good guys. She was raised a Duke fan and even remained so for her 1st 2 years in chappaheeya but then crossed over to the evil empire:(. Perhaps a few more FB games and pix with some more Duke hoopsters and she'll realize what the proper shade of blue is again:D.

CameronBornAndBred
09-01-2008, 02:19 PM

Email it to each and every one of her friends from school that you can identify. And tell her thanks from all of us for at least looking her best for one day!

devildeac
09-01-2008, 03:01 PM
Email it to each and every one of her friends from school that you can identify. And tell her thanks from all of us for at least looking her best for one day!

Excellent suggestion and one that doesn't even require illegal(read: blackmail or extortion)or unethical behavior;).