PDA

View Full Version : Do Us a Favor Coach Cut

DrChainsaw
08-29-2008, 01:13 PM
I went to Duke a football fan who kinda liked basketball and underwent the Duke Re-education Process. But I still enjoyed(?) listening to the football games on the internet after I left. I live in Chicago now. As far as I know, I now have to pay to listen to Duke radio/internet.

Coach, you're convincing a lot of people to do a lot of things to promote Duke football - how about making the radio broadcasts free on the internet?

Edouble
08-29-2008, 01:43 PM
Coach, his name is Dr. Chainsaw. You'd better give him what he wants! :)

SharkD
08-31-2008, 09:56 AM
Threats, most likely, need to be directed at University News & Communications, in order to have any effect on the cost of web broadcasts.

Indoor66
08-31-2008, 10:28 AM
I went to Duke a football fan who kinda liked basketball and underwent the Duke Re-education Process. But I still enjoyed(?) listening to the football games on the internet after I left. I live in Chicago now. As far as I know, I now have to pay to listen to Duke radio/internet.

Coach, you're convincing a lot of people to do a lot of things to promote Duke football - how about making the radio broadcasts free on the internet?

Next game, try this link to hear Bob Harris and the game: http://www.1010wspc.com/wzky.htm

:)