PDA

View Full Version : Coach K on ESPNradio

Cormac
08-28-2008, 11:40 AM
He was on Mike & Mike as well as Cowherd's show. I love this man. Lots of good insight into the Olympic experience and some of the players (D Wade and Kobe mostly). My favorite line, after the segment, Cowherd said, "We may get screwy with Duke once in awhile (because of our high standards of them), but don't mess with Coach K. The man is all class." And for once, he was dead serious! :D

BTW, I think all of the radio archives are free now (thanks to Geico) so for those of you who missed the interviews, just head over to espnradio.com and you can listen to them for free once they are posted (I think).

riverside6
08-28-2008, 11:44 AM
He was busy today, also on The Dan Patrick Show.

One interesting note...

Dan Patrick and K were comparing their college playing careers, and DP said "I was like Greg Newton, I would do whatever it took", to which K replied something like, "In that case you were more like Battier or Wojo."

wilson
08-28-2008, 12:00 PM
One interesting note...

Dan Patrick and K were comparing their college playing careers, and DP said "I was like Greg Newton, I would do whatever it took", to which K replied something like, "In that case you were more like Battier or Wojo."

That's very interesting, indeed. As close to a public "non-endorsement" of a former player as you'll ever get from K.