PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Love interview

dyedwab
08-26-2008, 10:05 PM
on the Time political blog....

http://www.time-blog.com/swampland/2008/08/reggie_love_interview_what_he.html#more

pretty nice read and a nice Coach K reference

dukemomLA
08-27-2008, 02:16 AM
Obviously, Reggie is headed for great things. So cool -- GO DUKE GRADS. And kudos to Reggie Love.

Inonehand
08-27-2008, 09:41 AM
on the Time political blog....

http://www.time-blog.com/swampland/2008/08/reggie_love_interview_what_he.html#more

pretty nice read and a nice Coach K reference

I have always liked Reggie, and while I am no fan of Obama (if anyone wants to discuss politics let's go to the PP board) I certainly appreciate the experience Reggie is getting right now. Pretty cool. BUT, let's get serious...this is the worst interview of anyone by anybody about anything I have ever read. I can only blame Reggie for a small part of this.

Edouble
08-27-2008, 11:06 AM
I was amused at how the interviewer just assumed Reggie was a "superstar" at Duke. She did enough research to include that he was a walk-on. You would think that alone would steer her away from the notion that Love was a superstar, and that maybe she's do a quick stat check to confirm or deny her assumption.

jagger
08-27-2008, 11:07 AM
I've got to agree with Inonehand. Just because it mentions Duke and Coach K doesn't make it great. This was pretty much unreadable. The interviewer talks so much more than Reggie does and forces silly questions too much.

JasonEvans
08-27-2008, 11:32 AM
I've read 7 or 8 articles/interviews on Reggie's role with Obama and this is the 7th or 8th best ;)

Still, he is in a great place and doing exciting stuff. Even if Obama loses, Reggie is having the time of his life, no doubt. We should be proud.

--Jason "if Obama wins, it will be interesting to see what kind of role RL gets in the new administration" Evans

Gunnar Kaufman
08-27-2008, 01:26 PM
--Jason "if Obama wins, it will be interesting to see what kind of role RL gets in the new administration" Evans

Hopefully not "Party Monitor."

:)

Have to agree that the interview was poorly done. But, consider the source: AMC is of Gawker fame, hardly a beacon of journalistic anything.

She's only at Time for the internet hits. And one wonders how effective she even is at that.

summerwind03
08-27-2008, 05:08 PM
I was wondering if anyone else was going to mention what an awful interview that was. Wow! Reggie didn't exactly do a great job of getting it back on track either.

Inonehand
08-27-2008, 05:43 PM
I was wondering if anyone else was going to mention what an awful interview that was. Wow! Reggie didn't exactly do a great job of getting it back on track either.

Can't really blame Reggie. He would have had to interviewed himself to overcome her efforts.