PDA

View Full Version : Tailgate question

dpslaw
08-26-2008, 02:50 PM
Is there an official DBR tailgate on Saturday? If not, if anyone has room for a couple of extra tailgaters (both alums), please let me know! Of course, we would insist on defraying the cost.

devildeac
08-26-2008, 03:05 PM
Is there an official DBR tailgate on Saturday? If not, if anyone has room for a couple of extra tailgaters (both alums), please let me know! Of course, we would insist on defraying the cost.

Send a PM to DitBD and/or TNTDevil who are organizing 2 different tailgates in 2 different parking lots AFAIK at this time. Q and adult beverages are always welcome:D.

DGood
08-26-2008, 04:07 PM

Go to the student lot. You won't be disappointed.

bigj4194
08-26-2008, 06:29 PM
Go to the student lot. You won't be disappointed.

that is if you want to be with drunk undergraduates wearing funky costumes...I will be taking my GRE that morning so I will be in the student tailgate...it should be interesting.

Ders24
08-27-2008, 08:21 AM
Athletics is also sponsoring a new Game Day that will be on the main quad, you might want to check that out. I'm not sure exactly what will be there, but I do know they are putting a lot of effort (and money) into it.

Inonehand
08-27-2008, 02:38 PM
Athletics is also sponsoring a new Game Day that will be on the main quad, you might want to check that out. I'm not sure exactly what will be there, but I do know they are putting a lot of effort (and money) into it.

There's a HUGE employee party out in KVille too. Maybe you could sneak in. Above post is correct, Duke is working hard on getting people in the seats this first game. My hope is Coach Cut and boys play really well and soon it won't be so difficult to fill the seats. Hats off to Duke Athletics and the admin for what they are doing this weekend!