PDA

View Full Version : Is There Any Other Coach

dukeimac
08-24-2008, 04:33 AM
The players played well and hard but it all came down to a coach saying the right things at the right time, making the right substitutions, calling timeouts at the right time and making the right adjustments at the right time to accomplish this goal.

I can't imagine a college basketball player wanting to play for any other coach.

P.S. Wasn't it Larry Brown who had problems accomplishing this goal in 2004? I forget, what college program is he associated with?

Edouble
08-24-2008, 04:37 AM
Wasn't it Larry Brown who had problems accomplishing this goal in 2004? I forget, what college program is he associated with?

Seriously, what college program is he not associated with?

...well, Duke actually, and that's about it.

dukeimac
08-24-2008, 04:39 AM
Seriously, what college program is he not associated with?

...well, Duke actually, and that's about it.

Oh take the fun out of it. He was a guy UNC wanted to take control of the program when Roy took the job. You fun basher, LOL

Edouble
08-24-2008, 04:51 AM
Oh take the fun out of it. He was a guy UNC wanted to take control of the program when Roy took the job. You fun basher, LOL

In that case, let's never let Larry Loser near any of our National Team players ever again.

Coach K #1!!!! :D

(is that better?) ;)

BD80
08-24-2008, 04:55 AM
Wonder who Larry was rooting for tonight?

Edouble
08-24-2008, 04:58 AM
Wonder who Larry was rooting for tonight?

He was rooting for his pillow. He can read about our victory in the paper tomorrow morning.