PDA

View Full Version : Hershey kisses

devildeac
08-23-2008, 08:15 PM
Name as many flavors as you can (one per post if you are into PW'ing as some people are:o, or name 'em all in one post if you like:D) and then tell us your favorite/s

Lavabe
08-23-2008, 08:21 PM
Name as many flavors as you can (one per post if you are into PW'ing as some people are:o, or name 'em all in one post if you like:D) and then tell us your favorite/s

1. Regular is the best (simple, silver color)
2. Dark Chocolate
3. Almond
4. Caramel filled
5. Cherry-filling (ILoveJimmy bought a few of these a few years ago ... are they still around?)

NOTE: HUGS don't count, but if they did, they'd be #2 in my book.
Cheers,
Lavabe

devildeac
08-23-2008, 08:25 PM
1. Regular is the best (simple, silver color)
2. Dark Chocolate
3. Almond
4. Caramel filled
5. Cherry-filling (ILoveJimmy bought a few of these a few years ago ... are they still around?)

NOTE: HUGS don't count, but if they did, they'd be #2 in my book.
Cheers,
Lavabe

I am shocked, simply shocked that Lavabe didn't separate this into several posts:o;).

cookies and cream

My favorite: dark chocolate, of course (see candy thread)

sue71, esq
08-23-2008, 08:49 PM
I am shocked, simply shocked that Lavabe didn't separate this into several posts:o;).

cookies and cream

My favorite: dark chocolate, of course (see candy thread)

Much as I'm a dark chocolate fan, I prefer Kisses w/ almonds.

YmoBeThere
08-23-2008, 09:39 PM
I'm traditional, silver wrapped for me. I will eat the dark chocolate ones also. If I see some swirly colored foil wrap on it...I think twice.

devildeac
08-24-2008, 11:53 AM
coconut cream filled/milk chocolate-surprisingly good

weezie
08-24-2008, 02:01 PM
I can't participate in this one...Hershey's kisses are my complete weakness. I can't pass a bowl without crushing fistfuls of them....gosh, I wish I had some now.

devildeac
08-24-2008, 02:19 PM
I can't participate in this one...Hershey's kisses are my complete weakness. I can't pass a bowl without crushing fistfuls of them....gosh, I wish I had some now.

go ahead, have a handful or three:o:D

Another couple favorites are dark chocolate cherry and dark chocolate raspberry

Ymm, chocolate:D

ghost
08-24-2008, 03:40 PM
Almond is probably my favorite. My second favorite is peppermint.

devildeac
08-24-2008, 04:20 PM
peanut butter filled is another tasty one

sue71, esq
08-25-2008, 01:30 AM
coconut cream filled/milk chocolate-surprisingly good

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Where are these? Do you have all that were ever made? I LOVE coconut. I MUST partake in these. Where can I find them? I've never seen them, much less heard of them before.

devildeac
08-25-2008, 08:01 AM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Where are these? Do you have all that were ever made? I LOVE coconut. I MUST partake in these. Where can I find them? I've never seen them, much less heard of them before.

I have had them in special places:D.

Seriously, I think Hershey's experimented with a whole slew of flavors over the last several years. My reputation as a choco-holic and candy fiend is widespread at work so I have been well cared for with my candy cravings:o. Believe it or not, a lot of my "sources" have found the different flavors at Wal-Mart, Target and various grocery stores and drug/pharmacy stores. When/if the craving is really bad, I guess visit your nearest Hershey's store (There is one in NYC and IIRC, in Las Vegas:D).

devildeac
08-25-2008, 08:02 AM
cherry cordial is another good variety

sue71, esq
08-25-2008, 02:52 PM
I have had them in special places:D.

Seriously, I think Hershey's experimented with a whole slew of flavors over the last several years. My reputation as a choco-holic and candy fiend is widespread at work so I have been well cared for with my candy cravings:o. Believe it or not, a lot of my "sources" have found the different flavors at Wal-Mart, Target and various grocery stores and drug/pharmacy stores. When/if the craving is really bad, I guess visit your nearest Hershey's store (There is one in NYC and IIRC, in Las Vegas:D).

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh another reason to move back to LV. :rolleyes:

Someday...

Jarhead
08-25-2008, 03:06 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh another reason to move back to LV. :rolleyes:

Someday...
I thought that was an M&M store in Vegas which is a weakness of mine. Can't keep 'em around. I'll eat 'em till my arteries clog. Instead, I'll have one piece of Dove Promises, milk or dark. I eat it slowly with a cup of coffee. Yuuuum! Hershey's is not my favorite.

PS -- Sue71, I lost my link to that fitness group you set up. Is it still active?

sue71, esq
08-25-2008, 03:40 PM
I thought that was an M&M store in Vegas which is a weakness of mine. Can't keep 'em around. I'll eat 'em till my arteries clog. Instead, I'll have one piece of Dove Promises, milk or dark. I eat it slowly with a cup of coffee. Yuuuum! Hershey's is not my favorite.

PS -- Sue71, I lost my link to that fitness group you set up. Is it still active?

There's most definitely an M&Ms store in LV. Also the Ethel M factory. (sigh) I gotta go back.

Here's the link to the group: http://groups.google.com/group/dbr-workout?hl=en

devildeac
08-25-2008, 10:59 PM
chocolate truffle filled;)

ymm, chocolate:D

2535Miles
08-26-2008, 05:36 AM
I can't get into Hershey's Kisses. I really don't have a sweet tooth, and I'm not a huge fan of chocolate so when I eat it, it's usually got to be something special to make me notice. Something from Chuao (http://www.chuaochocolatier.com/) would win my favor.

devildeac
08-26-2008, 03:09 PM
vanilla yogurt (really)

devildeac
08-26-2008, 05:46 PM
strawberries and cream

devildeac
08-26-2008, 10:07 PM
Did I mention white chocolate:o:D?

Lavabe
08-26-2008, 10:14 PM
Did I mention white chocolate:o:D?

I've only seen those as HUGS, not KISSES. Please tell me there is such a thing as a white chocolate KISS. Ymmm...:D:D

devildeac
08-26-2008, 11:03 PM
I've only seen those as HUGS, not KISSES. Please tell me there is such a thing as a white chocolate KISS. Ymmm...:D:D

My source and I compared lists today and she swears there is a white chocolate kiss. I'll be dadgummed if I can remember as I think I have about 18 on my list and I don't remember if I ever had that one:o.

devildeac
08-26-2008, 11:05 PM

I have the "swirl" listed as one of the HUGS but also as one of the kisses. I will count either one:D.

devildeac
08-27-2008, 01:12 PM
I forgot hot cocoa:o:D (not kidding)

devildeac
08-27-2008, 08:49 PM
white chocolate with almonds (my candy source sez so-I have had so many different flavors over the last couple years that the memory and taste buds are rather fuzzy now:o) That's it. I promise. (unless my source dredges up another one from her memory or one of her family members with a better memory than either one of us;))

devildeac
09-08-2008, 09:06 AM
Believe it or not, just in from a local Wal-Mart:

candy corn Hershey Kisses-really

If you like candy corn, I think you'll like these. I am not a candy corn fan, so I found my 2 tastes this AM not too good.

devildeac
09-08-2008, 02:00 PM
Last one. For now. I promise:o.

Caramel Apple. I like this one. Tastes like its name.

Ymm, kisses;).

TillyGalore
09-08-2008, 04:02 PM
Believe it or not, just in from a local Wal-Mart:

candy corn Hershey Kisses-really

If you like candy corn, I think you'll like these. I am not a candy corn fan, so I found my 2 tastes this AM not too good.

That is just gross. There should be a law against candy corn Hershey kisses.

devildeac
09-08-2008, 09:47 PM
That is just gross. There should be a law against candy corn Hershey kisses.

Any comment about the caramel apple flavor;).