Yes, Juice!

C'mon...........................Juice!

Don't reduce the Juice!

I lOVE juice!

JuicE!

-EJ

2535Miles
08-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Juice is great but I can't make a glass of juice last more than five seconds. I pour it. I chug it. This is the best way to have juice, especially apple, orange, and grape juice.

sue71, esq
08-08-2008, 12:23 AM
I prefer fresh pineapple or orange. Or pineapple-orange. But I like apple too.

ForeverBlowingBubbles
08-08-2008, 01:05 AM
i drink naked juice. a pound of fruit in every container.

you've got to be enjoying a little mj to have posted this.

dukemomLA
08-08-2008, 04:03 AM
O.J. Cran-raspberry, pineapple-mango are favorites, but any fresh juice is great. Although fresh fruit of any kind is the best for me. Humans are fruitarians -- or are meant to be.

DevilAlumna
08-08-2008, 06:05 AM
Does V8 count as "juice"? I mean, I suppose technically it meets the definition, but to me, it always seems like "one of these things is not like the other."

That said, work used to provide little cans of spicy V8 in the drink coolers, I missed it when they replaced it with the plain V8. Spicy was so much tastier. And for useless calories, V8 has fewer than your standard fruit juice. (only 30 for the small can, as opposed to 100 for grape or apple.)

Lavabe
08-08-2008, 06:29 AM
What's the deal with small juice glasses? At home I always pour juice into normal size glasses, usually to the top. But in restaurants, they always come up with the small juice glass.

devildeac
08-08-2008, 10:06 AM
What's the deal with small juice glasses? At home I always pour juice into normal size glasses, usually to the top. But in restaurants, they always come up with the small juice glass.

small juice=larger profits

seen your "1/2 gallon" of ice cream recently:eek::rolleyes:?

EarlJam
08-08-2008, 10:09 AM
A little clarification: I was writing about Juice Newton.

devildeac
08-08-2008, 10:21 AM
A little clarification: I was writing about Juice Newton.

never mind. I will still go with Florida Natural or Nature's Choice OJ. or any OJ/pineapple/banana/kiwi/etc 100% juice blend. or maybe Welch's red, white or traditional grape juice (100% juice, no syrups or "cocktails").

rthomas
08-08-2008, 10:22 AM
I thought you were refering to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAgPbkOyB08&feature=related

Fish80
08-08-2008, 10:36 AM
I'm sticking with the juice juice topic not the newton juice and that's not fig newton's either that's a whole different box of crayons.

My kids use to drink juicy juice, is that still around?

Now I like the pomegranate juice mixed this stuff like white grape.

Juice, it's what's for dinner!

juise
08-08-2008, 11:03 AM
You rang?

blublood
08-08-2008, 11:12 AM

It is, although I won't give it to baby blublood because I don't believe the labelling saying that it is "100% juice with no added sugar."

Eventually his pediatrician is going to take me to task for not giving him orange juice, but really, who wants orange juice?

Fish80
08-08-2008, 11:14 AM
Eventually his pediatrician is going to take me to task for not giving him orange juice, but really, who wants orange juice?

Much better off eating the orange. Tastier and better for you than eating EarlJam.

devildeac
08-08-2008, 12:13 PM
It is, although I won't give it to baby blublood because I don't believe the labelling saying that it is "100% juice with no added sugar."

I have not had a Juicy Juice for years simply 'cuz I find them kinda weak with mostly apple juice and cherry/grape/etc for marketing/flavoring purposes but IIRC, they are 100% juice/juice concentrates with no added sugar/syrups.

devildeac
08-08-2008, 12:14 PM

I'll take OJ for $100, please, Alex:D.

Agreed that fresh squeezed is superior but the 100% juice in the 64 ounce cartons is pretty good.

2535Miles
08-08-2008, 12:16 PM

I don't believe the labeling on Juicy Juice either but I tell ya, I more than want orange juice. I crave it. I lust for it.

Much better off eating the orange. Tastier and better for you than eating EarlJam.
Say we're on the flight with a high school marching band, flying around the states selling fruit. What if EarlJam eats a bunch of oranges before sacrificing himself for the greater cause? What if we prepare EarlHocks with a nice orange reduction?

blublood
08-08-2008, 01:55 PM
O.k., well so devildeac and 2535Miles do, but I still think my theory holds. :D

The only kind of orange juice I like is the low acid variety. I think my parents scarred me with too many mornings of yucky pulpy orange juice combined with milk which gave me a stomachache. I hope for better for my children. :)

sue71, esq
08-08-2008, 02:04 PM
O.k., well so devildeac and 2535Miles do, but I still think my theory holds. :D

The only kind of orange juice I like is the low acid variety. I think my parents scarred me with too many mornings of yucky pulpy orange juice combined with milk which gave me a stomachache. I hope for better for my children. :)

I love oj, but prefer the pulp-free variety. Vitamin C added, no pulp Tropicana is what I usually go for.

Lavabe
08-08-2008, 02:13 PM
I drink pulp or pulp-free OJ.

I do, however, prefer cranberry-blueberry-pomeg. juices. Ymm... juice!

devildeac
08-08-2008, 05:02 PM
I love oj, but prefer the pulp-free variety. Vitamin C added, no pulp Tropicana is what I usually go for.

Forgot about Tropicana:o. I guess I have 3 favorite OJ's now (no celebrity comments needed:D).

devildeac
08-08-2008, 05:04 PM

lots of pulp for me, please:D

Fish80
08-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Give me pulp, or give me death!

DevilAlumna
08-08-2008, 08:31 PM

As in Libby's Juicy Juice? An excellent brand name, if you ask me. :D

devildeac
08-08-2008, 11:59 PM
As in Libby's Juicy Juice? An excellent brand name, if you ask me. :D

Aren't we the modest type;)?