PDA

View Full Version : The Mummy Movie...Please Review (possible spoilers)

bjornolf
08-01-2008, 06:57 PM
I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit that my wife and I have always been fans of the Mummy Movies. While we have no time to go to the theater with three kids and all, we will DEFINITELY be wanting to see it on DVD. I was just hoping somebody might have seen it and could tell me what they think. Thanks.

billybreen
08-01-2008, 07:48 PM
11% on Rotten Tomatoes. I look forward to the reviews of any poor souls who see this one.

For some reason that I can't quite explain, Brendan Fraser has always annoyed the heckll out of me.

hc5duke
08-01-2008, 07:52 PM
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6287607

One of 14 movie franchises that need to die in their opinion :)

Others listed:

AMERICAN PIE
BRING IT ON
AUSTIN POWERS
STARSHIP TROOPERS
SAW
INDIANA JONES
CRUEL INTENTIONS
SCARY/EPIC/SUPERHERO/DATE MOVIE
THE LAND BEFORE TIME
NATIONAL LAMPOON
LEPRECHAUN
POISON IVY
FRIDAY THE 13TH

cf-62
08-02-2008, 12:07 PM
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6287607

One of 14 movie franchises that need to die in their opinion :)

Others listed:

AMERICAN PIE
BRING IT ON
AUSTIN POWERS
STARSHIP TROOPERS
SAW
INDIANA JONES
CRUEL INTENTIONS
SCARY/EPIC/SUPERHERO/DATE MOVIE
THE LAND BEFORE TIME
NATIONAL LAMPOON
LEPRECHAUN
POISON IVY
FRIDAY THE 13TH

I don't understand why Saw is on this list. Saw III and Saw IV were so much better than the first 2.

Without spoiling anything, the thought and effort put into the plot intertwining between them is a refreshing change to any sequel, let alone horror sequels in their 3rd and 4th parts.

Ignatius07
08-02-2008, 12:09 PM
I don't understand why Saw is on this list. Saw III and Saw IV were so much better than the first 2.

Without spoiling anything, the thought and effort put into the plot intertwining between them is a refreshing change to any sequel, let alone horror sequels in their 3rd and 4th parts.

I've yet to see Saw 4, but to me the original was by far the most clever and creative. 2 was still good, but 3 was almost predictable and any conventional horror movie (which to me, the original wasn't).

cf-62
08-02-2008, 12:23 PM
I've yet to see Saw 4, but to me the original was by far the most clever and creative. 2 was still good, but 3 was almost predictable and any conventional horror movie (which to me, the original wasn't).

Go rent IV.

Nothing will be predictable anymore.

C