PDA

View Full Version : King versus Gordon

watzone
03-23-2007, 11:22 AM
Duke commitment Taylor king and Mater Dei take on Archbishop Mitty and Drew Gordon tonight for the Cal State Title. Here is a game preview -
http://myblogdevils.eponym.com/blogMater Dei, King vs Mitty, Gordon (http://myblogdevils.eponym.com/blog)

RelativeWays
03-23-2007, 11:57 AM
This guys first name is Archbishop? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm naming my firstborn son Monsignor or Patriarch. Cardinal is too pedestrian by today's standards.

Classof06
03-23-2007, 12:15 PM
Dude, Archbishop is the first name of the high school; it's a Catholic school...

dockfan
03-23-2007, 12:24 PM
This guys first name is Archbishop? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm naming my firstborn son Monsignor or Patriarch. Cardinal is too pedestrian by today's standards.

According to Watzone's blog, to get to the state final, Archbishop Mitty upset some team named Carmichael Jesuit.

Talk about a bad first name, for a team or a person. ;)

JJweMISSu
03-23-2007, 12:47 PM
I Watch Taylor King A Couple Of Times On Tv And He Didnt Impress Me Tht Much But I Must B Missing Somethin Bc He Is Averaging A Double Double

watzone
03-23-2007, 01:01 PM
I Watch Taylor King A Couple Of Times On Tv And He Didnt Impress Me Tht Much But I Must B Missing Somethin Bc He Is Averaging A Double Double

Okkkkkaaay!

CMS2478
03-23-2007, 01:03 PM
Okkkkkaaay!

I was thinking that too, but wasn't going to say it!!! :o

cato
03-23-2007, 02:13 PM

Dude, I don't even know where to start. You're bringing Bobby Hurley (2 NCAAs) and Shane (1 NCAA) off the bench? Wojo makes the team and Jason Williams doesn't? Shelden beats out Brand and Boozer?

CMS2478
03-23-2007, 02:17 PM
Dude, I don't even know where to start. You're bringing Bobby Hurley (2 NCAAs) and Shane (1 NCAA) off the bench? Wojo makes the team and Jason Williams doesn't? Shelden beats out Brand and Boozer?

Not To Mention All Those Capital Letters........;)

feldspar
03-23-2007, 02:25 PM

Brand? Boozer?

Please.

Erik Meek, b*tch.