PDA

View Full Version : Do u hulu?

bhd28
07-12-2008, 11:26 AM
Has anyone else on here gotten mildly addicted to hulu.com yet?

juise
07-12-2008, 04:59 PM
I don't know how I missed it, but after reading your post was the first time I had visited. Full TV episodes and movies... pretty sweet. Just one more way to get people hooked on Arrested Development. :)

bhd28
07-12-2008, 06:43 PM
I don't know how I missed it, but after reading your post was the first time I had visited. Full TV episodes and movies... pretty sweet. Just one more way to get people hooked on Arrested Development. :)

It also cracks me up to go back and watch old clips of SNL or episodes of things like the A-Team or Alf. They just put more and more stuff on it (episodes and shows). Free and with relatively few commercials. A decent (and ever increasing) number of movies, as well.

knights68
07-15-2008, 10:01 PM
I totally dig HULU and have been for about 4 months.
A-Team
Classic Battlestar Galactica
WKRP
and the list goes on and on and on

HaveFunExpectToWin
07-16-2008, 08:04 PM
I watched the the first season on Burn Notice on it.

I signed up as a beta user awhile ago, but they hadn't gotten a ton of content on it yet. It's pretty great now.

If you haven't watched this, do so before July 20th when it's taken down.

http://www.drhorrible.com/ via hulu

Clipsfan
07-16-2008, 08:34 PM
Hulu is great although I didn't realize that they have the A-Team. I'll have to check that out! I've been catching up on old Air Wolf episodes (and rewatching Arrested Development).

hc5duke
07-17-2008, 02:25 AM

Already caught up on AD with my Netflix account. I'm using Hulu to catch up on Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Crude, Reno 911/Married with Children style humor is always good in my books...

Not sure if anyone is a fan of Asian dramas (I'm not), but I've been told mysoju.com is good for watching kdrama, jdrama, etc.