PDA

View Full Version : Leg Shaving

EarlJam
07-08-2008, 06:42 PM
Okay, this is for the ladies...and, well, I suppose the men too if you do it.

How many times a week do you shave your legs?

To me, EarlJam, that just seems like it would be very tedious. I actually don't mind a little stubble on a woman's leg. I don't prefer it, but I certainly don't mind it. With make up, I generally prefer a natural look over too much make-up.

Anyway, again, how many times a week do you shave your legs?

-EarlJam

Clipsfan
07-08-2008, 07:20 PM
Okay, this is for the ladies...and, well, I suppose the men too if you do it.

How many times a week do you shave your legs?

To me, EarlJam, that just seems like it would be very tedious. I actually don't mind a little stubble on a woman's leg. I don't prefer it, but I certainly don't mind it. With make up, I generally prefer a natural look over too much make-up.

Anyway, again, how many times a week do you shave your legs?

-EarlJam

Was this prompted by your thoughts regarding men's ability to get ready quicker in the morning despite shampooing our hair twice as often?

rthomas
07-08-2008, 07:34 PM
I don't shave my legs, but my back needs a close shave or waxing once a week.......or my wife will leave me.

DevilAlumna
07-08-2008, 09:02 PM
depends on the season, my friend.

CathyCA
07-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Every time I hop in the shower, I shave my legs.

If you do it that often (seven times a week or more), it isn't so much of a chore.

billybreen
07-08-2008, 09:36 PM
I don't shave my legs, but my back needs a close shave or waxing once a week.......or my wife will leave me.

Weird. For some reason, my wife prefers me to look like a monkey.

EarlJam
07-08-2008, 10:33 PM

Is there a doctor / biologist in the house that can answer this for me...

I am utterly amazed at how some hairs know when to stop growing when others don't. Head hair, for instance, will grow to infinity (or close) if you don't cut it. Leg hair, arm pit hair, toe hair, yes, toe hair, knows when to stop.

How? Why?

-EJ

Lavabe
07-08-2008, 10:41 PM

What kind?;)

billybreen
07-09-2008, 12:06 AM
What kind?;)

I'm the one with the weird butt.

EarlJam
07-09-2008, 12:15 AM
I'm the one with the weird butt.

Lavabe, correct me if I'm wrong, but sounds like BillyBreen is describing the species laymen call, the "Southeast Columbian Tropical Bubbalicious-Bang-A-Butt Baboon" (of the Mandrillus genre).

Correct?

-EarlJammin'

billybreen
07-09-2008, 01:01 AM
Lavabe, correct me if I'm wrong, but sounds like BillyBreen is describing the species laymen call, the "Southeast Columbian Tropical Bubbalicious-Bang-A-Butt Baboon" (of the Mandrillus genre).

Correct?

Genre? Is that a biological term?

bluebutton
07-09-2008, 04:13 AM
EJ,

Seems like this is not the ladies' favorite poll--anyways, I'm Asian and can count individually the visible hairs on my leg, so I never shave.

Nothin to write home about, but thought I'd support your latest poll.

Lavabe
07-09-2008, 06:36 AM
Genre? Is that a biological term?

Genus would be proper. Genera is the plural of genus.

BB: Which monkey are we talking about: emperor tamarin, uakari, or male gelada baboon (check out the chest)? :D

[NOTE: you can google their images]

bdh21
07-09-2008, 07:39 AM
Is there a doctor / biologist in the house that can answer this for me...

I am utterly amazed at how some hairs know when to stop growing when others don't. Head hair, for instance, will grow to infinity (or close) if you don't cut it. Leg hair, arm pit hair, toe hair, yes, toe hair, knows when to stop.

How? Why?

-EJ

You can add nipple-hair to the list of things that grow TO INFINITY.

I still remember one day in my FB lockerroom in highschool a tight end got stormin' mad because he thought someone on the team had pulled out all his longest nipple hairs. He sure was proud of them.