PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back Mr. and Mrs. Devildeac

OZZIE4DUKE
07-06-2008, 11:38 AM
Happy Anniversary last week! Tell us about your Alaskan cruise!

budwom
07-06-2008, 04:59 PM
I can assure you the rumor that the Devildeacs drank every last beer on the cruise ship and then took a midnight swim in the punchbowl is utterly and totally unfounded. I have no idea how these things get started.

devildeac
07-07-2008, 08:50 AM
Happy Anniversary last week! Tell us about your Alaskan cruise!

Actually, the anniversary is tomorrow and we will celebrate 30 (mostly) happy years. Thank you for remembering. More posts to follow on the "Cruising" thread, the "Seattle vacation" thread, and, of course, the "Ymm, beer" thread.

devildeac
07-07-2008, 08:54 AM
I can assure you the rumor that the Devildeacs drank every last beer on the cruise ship and then took a midnight swim in the punchbowl is utterly and totally unfounded. I have no idea how these things get started.

You are correct.

1. Mrs. Devildeac does NOT drink beer.
2. The beers on the cruise ship were somewhat limited in their selection.
3. We could not find a punch bowl and did not bring our bathing suits:o:D.

Thanks for starting, err, squelching these wildly unfounded tales:eek:.

Lavabe
07-07-2008, 10:10 AM
Welcome back ... and tell us more about the brewhouse you visited. ILoveJimmy reported that you were on your way to one in Alaska/BC. What's up?

Now that devildeac's back, will someone bring back Billybreen? :confused: I hope he's okay.

devildeac
07-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Welcome back ... and tell us more about the brewhouse you visited. ILoveJimmy reported that you were on your way to one in Alaska/BC. What's up?

Now that devildeac's back, will someone bring back Billybreen? :confused: I hope he's okay.

Skagway Brewing Company-reviewed and pending posting after I get through a day's work, 8 days of mail, 10 days of newspapers, 10 days of emails and several pages of the EK and the OTB:o:D.

Devil in the Blue Dress
07-07-2008, 04:40 PM
Welcome back to the right coast. I hope you and the Mrs. had a delightful cruise experience and that what you found upon your return was minor!

Lavabe
07-08-2008, 04:36 PM
The Devildeacs celebrate their 30th today.

:D:D:D x 10 CONGRATULATIONS!!

Cheers,
Lavabe & ILoveJimmy

TillyGalore
07-08-2008, 04:41 PM
Happy Anniversary Dr. and Mrs. Devildeac!

What is the brew for this occasion? :D

devildeac
07-08-2008, 09:53 PM
Welcome back to the right coast. I hope you and the Mrs. had a delightful cruise experience and that what you found upon your return was minor!

Thanks! We left our 19 year daughter here by herself, kind of. Her 25 year old sister stayed with her several nights and she stayed with a friend several nights. She also has a boy friend of 5 years (yes, really) and we THINK we trust him:D. He also posts on the DBR but I won't reveal his board name. Things were in good working order and fairly clean and neat when we returned.

I owe DA and pfrduke a shout out, too for their Seattle trip advice and probably a few others I can't recall at this time. Work has been a killer the last few days but I promise a nice review of several Seattle highlights, cruise musings and, of course, a large numer of new brew reviews:D.

devildeac
07-08-2008, 09:54 PM
The Devildeacs celebrate their 30th today.

:D:D:D x 10 CONGRATULATIONS!!

Cheers,
Lavabe & ILoveJimmy

A sincere thank you.

devildeac
07-08-2008, 10:00 PM
Happy Anniversary Dr. and Mrs. Devildeac!

What is the brew for this occasion? :D

Thank you.

I will enjoy a Troeganator Double Bock which I reviewed previously. Mrs. Devildeac will enjoy a nice glass of a California chardonnay TBD. We usually refer to our better halves on the board as Mrs. (insert screen name here) or Mr. (insert screen name here). But, as OZZIE pointed our a couple weeks ago, he knows my wife is not a real Devildeac but is, in actuality, really a Devildawg. Oooh, a good reason for another post to explain her educational heritage:o:D.

OZZIE4DUKE
07-09-2008, 12:25 PM
Thank you.

I will enjoy a Troeganator Double Bock which I reviewed previously. Mrs. Devildeac will enjoy a nice glass of a California chardonnay TBD. We usually refer to our better halves on the board as Mrs. (insert screen name here) or Mr. (insert screen name here). But, as OZZIE pointed our a couple weeks ago, he knows my wife is not a real Devildeac but is, in actuality, really a Devildawg. Oooh, a good reason for another post to explain her educational heritage:o:D.

When I was posting that she was not a Mrs. DD, it had nothing to do with her educational background, but her physical attributes :eek: Mrs. Ozzie picked up on it right away - she understands the way my dirty mind works. I'm surprised though that it went right over your head.

devildeac
07-10-2008, 01:33 PM
Yea, I did interpret it in a different way. But Mrs. OZZIE knows you FAR, FAR better than I do (thankfully!):o:rolleyes::D.