PDA

View Full Version : With Josh out, Does Brian

Duke15304
03-22-2007, 02:04 PM
get thrown out into the starting lineup, i would think this will have something to do w/ getting PP, reguardless, even though he didnt live up to expectations, my feelings toward next year have dropped now i heard the news

grossbus
03-22-2007, 02:14 PM
i doubt it. he really looked overwhelmed by the speed of the game. when your first move after catching the ball in the post is to fake a pass with the hand without the ball (as i saw him do a lot), you are not confident about your ability to make a move. when you travel after making that "fake", you are not ready to make a move and probably not ready to start.

i forecast contributions in his jr. year.

Kewlswim
03-22-2007, 02:28 PM
Hi,

I am still bullish on next season without Josh (sniff sniff, blow nose, wipe tear). When we played "small ball" (albeit with Josh at the middle of it) we looked good. I think that a year of seasoning will do our Freshman, Sophomores, and Junior a world of good. Please remember that Josh used to patrol the perimeter more than establishing himself at the post. (Wow, that almost sounded like I knew what I was talking about!).

I predict Carolina will have most of its team in tact next year. I don't know about the defections others have talked about. Then again if some of those kids aren't going to class those kids would almost have to leave. Under those conditions I guess they will have defections. I sure hope that isn't the case. I dont like the idea of kids not going to class. Should be interesting.

GO DUKE!