Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    If this is true...wow, wow, wow. We should be awfully tough to beat. Definitely two of the best players in the country and probably three.

For good karma I think a thread should be started documenting what Kyle will need to average to reach 2000 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincetaylor View Post
    If this is true...wow, wow, wow. We should be awfully tough to beat. Definitely two of the best players in the country and probably three.
    maybe even four (or five).

Thanks, Kyle.

B E A U T I F U L !

From the article: "I love being here at Duke and am excited about next year," said Singler. "I had two great options in front of me, but I did not want to miss out on all of the great things to come in a senior season."

He's at 1,767 points right now, third most of any junior in school history.

Well Good for Kyle!
    I'm glad he is at a decision.

Either way, I would have been thrilled for him and been behind him 100%
    Still tho - Whatever HER name is that convinced him to stay... lets take up a collection and send her some flowers as a "Thank you"

As if things couldn't get any better..

I just read this on the ESPN bottom line. Came to DBR to get confirmation. Still can't quite believe it.

This is wonderful news and I am glad Kyle appreciates that a senior season is something to cherish and look forward to.

By the way does this count as a recruiting victory?

Repeat champs

Woo Hoo!!!!!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Can the University buy an insurance policy for Kyle or is that against the rules?

Hi,

I am glad Kyle has decided to come back--these are the best years of one's life. If he was to get injured can the University buy an insurance policy or is that against the rules?

GO DUKE!

Outstanding news! Can't wait to see what this team will be like

It's great to know Kyle will be back,he represents us so well,he's a warrior a true warrior.THANKS KYLE!

Quote Originally Posted by FireOgilvie View Post
    From the article: "I love being here at Duke and am excited about next year," said Singler. "I had two great options in front of me, but I did not want to miss out on all of the great things to come in a senior season."

He's at 1,767 points right now, third most of any junior in school history.
    Was kind of hoping for some kind of "defending champs" quote from Kyle, but whatever.

So Kyle needs to average at least 10 points per game in 25 games to crack 2,000 points

Preseason #1. Dozens of threads suggesting player X, Y, and Z should be receiving more minutes. And a chance to do something really special. Oh how I wish we could start the season tomorrow!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Kyle. You are THE MAN.

Wow, this is COMPLETELY AWESOME. I can't wait for next year, can I just sleep or be frozen until then?

What are his goals? Average 20 and 10 and win another championship?

I wonder if he will be switching positions again, though, and playing the four. We have an abundance of guards, and will be inexperienced in the front court.

Where ever he plays, this Duke team is gonna ROCK!

good news

i think this is reliable.

as more and more kids have entered this draft, it is uncommonly crowded, especially at kyle's position. next year, despite the threat of lockout, he could be 10-20 positions higher, which is real money, even after a new collective bargaining agreement hits end of 2011. he can afford to wait. and he essentially gets a free year to work on NBA level conditioning with whichever team drafts him.

duke has a wonderful chance to have late season success again next season...which NBA talent scouts value, rightly or wrongly. another late run and his stock would just continue to surge.

and, getting a chance to play on a team that has a more uptempo style will benefit him, provided that he does well, which he should.

folks, we have the MOP of the final four coming back as a senior with fellow senior nolan smith and kyrie irving not to mention two sick athletic shooters in dawkins and curry and two relatively experienced post guys in MP1 and MP2. and carrick felix might be a wild card. i have to say i'm happy as a clam about how things are shaping up for next year.

Thanks Kyle. Duke could be without the services of another number at the beginning of the 2011-12 season.