All Time Stats Leaders

Is there a page that lists the names of Duke's all-time stats leaders in mens basketball? The history page at Duke Update is only updated through the 2004-2005 season and I am looking for the most current stats. I know you all can help.

Thanks, Pam

Duke Basketball Stats

Pam,

The best site for Duke basketball stats, IMO, is goduke.statsgeek (see link below):

http://goduke.statsgeek.com/basketba...season=2007-08

gw67

I found that page earlier, but all I can find there are stats for the current season. I am looking for all time stat leaders. HELP!

The Duke all time records are compiled at the following site:

http://dukeupdate.com/Records/duke_record_book.htm

gw67

FYI - The goduke database covers the team and player stats for several years.

gw67

The media guide at goduke.com is a great resource for Duke info. Their career numbers should be up to date as of the beginning of this season.

Thanks for that link, GW. Hey Pam, what's Kevin Joyce been up to these days.

At SCACCHoops.com, we have all ACC season data since 1954. Here is the Duke page and here is the page for the entire ACC.

LOL!!!! Probably selling insurance somewhere in the midwest!

Riverside 6 - exactly what I was looking for. GW67 - that helps too. It is nice to have it all on one page. I was trying to get this info for someone else. Also, nice to be back. You guys are still a hoot!

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    LOL!!!! Probably selling insurance somewhere in the midwest!
    LOL. Thankyou for humoring me. I vaguely recall some discussion about KJ about 5 or 6 years ago here. Small world, eh?

Kevin Joyce

Quote Originally Posted by j.j. jones View Post
    LOL. Thankyou for humoring me. I vaguely recall some discussion about KJ about 5 or 6 years ago here. Small world, eh?
    We did indeed discuss KJ some years back. He had some interesting qualities off the court, but since he didn't go to Duke, what can one expect?

We did indeed discuss KJ some years back. He had some interesting qualities off the court, but since he didn't go to Duke, what can one expect?
    Well, welcome back!!! I always enjoyed your posts. Wondered where you disappeared to. Yeah, if only KJ had gone to Duke. A 6'3" center in HS who later made a name for himself by outjumping 6'10" Lee Dedmon for a jump ball.

And I think he made the Olympic team as well. Mem-oh-rees.

Good to Be Back

Quote Originally Posted by j.j. jones View Post
    Well, welcome back!!! I always enjoyed your posts. Wondered where you disappeared to. Yeah, if only KJ had gone to Duke. A 6'3" center in HS who later made a name for himself by outjumping 6'10" Lee Dedmon for a jump ball.

And I think he made the Olympic team as well. Mem-oh-rees.
    I have read the boards from time to time, but not as much as I used to. I went to the University of South Carolina and was a freshman when KJ was a senior. He was quite a player, in more ways than one. My daughter is the Duke grad, now a Captain in the army serving her 2nd tour in Iraq. She got married last April and planning that took up most of my time during last year's BB season. Now, I can enjoy basketball again. Thank goodness!

Thank Goodness, indeed!

I have read the boards from time to time, but not as much as I used to. I went to the University of South Carolina and was a freshman when KJ was a senior. He was quite a player, in more ways than one. My daughter is the Duke grad, now a Captain in the army serving her 2nd tour in Iraq. She got married last April and planning that took up most of my time during last year's BB season. Now, I can enjoy basketball again. Thank goodness!
    Oh, I know what you mean. I've had 2 parents pass away over the past 3 years. Lots of life changes. Congrats on your daughter being a Duke grad, getting married, and now a Captain in the Army over in Iraq! Now that you're focused on this year's team, we should have some extra mojo! I'm more focused this year than in the past 3 or 4 years and I'm enjoying the season thus far, which is a special treat.

Kinda Off Topic

I just joined this site about a week ago but I have been a Duke fan since I was 6, the first time I saw Danny Ferry play at the Meadowlands. Anyway, looking at the all-time stats I came across Alaa Abdelnaby's name in career rebounds. I run into the guy about once a week at a bagel shop near my house. One of the nicest guys you will ever meet. He does well in the construction business up here in North Jersey and it is fun talking Duke basketball whenever I run into him. He still follows the team closely which is pretty cool. This is a great site and it's nice to finally have somewhere to talk Duke hoops without getting bashed by all the haters in the area.

NYD33,

It's good to have you onboard and to hear that Alaa is doing well. Don't hesitate to post in the future. Another viewpoint is always welcome and the posters here are very civil, even when they disagree.

gw67

former Duke players

Quote Originally Posted by NYD33 View Post
    I just joined this site about a week ago but I have been a Duke fan since I was 6, the first time I saw Danny Ferry play at the Meadowlands. Anyway, looking at the all-time stats I came across Alaa Abdelnaby's name in career rebounds. I run into the guy about once a week at a bagel shop near my house. One of the nicest guys you will ever meet. He does well in the construction business up here in North Jersey and it is fun talking Duke basketball whenever I run into him. He still follows the team closely which is pretty cool. This is a great site and it's nice to finally have somewhere to talk Duke hoops without getting bashed by all the haters in the area.
    HEYYY, just a thought-next time you run into AA, suggest he register and drop in on the DBR every once in a while and tell us some tales from the teams he played on...