Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sports Illustrated Duke Package

Hey guys,

I'm looking to order the SI commemorative package from the championship, but I have some questions which hopefully some may be able to answer.

http://sportsillustrated.share-offer...aabb10_si.html

Does the DVD that's included come with all the tournament games/Final Four/or just the championship game? Also, by "season-long", do they mean that all games are on the DVDs? Somehow I doubt it, but it would be cool.

Thanks for any help!

when does the actual commemorative issue of SI come out..

Are they selling those items separately? I want the book and DVD, but don't need a basketball or subscription. I have the 2001 hardbound, can't remember how I got it though.

My guess from the little blurb they give is that the DVD just covers season highs, lows, and various turning points. I'd be really surprised if it had full game footage.

Quote Originally Posted by should_be_working View Post
    Are they selling those items separately? I want the book and DVD, but don't need a basketball or subscription. I have the 2001 hardbound, can't remember how I got it though.
    The book is sold separately. I just bought it. If you click on the link above, then close out the window, it should open another window asking if you want to buy it separately.

If you call 1-800-356-6800, you can order just the hard cover book and DVD for $39.95 + $5.95 shipping. I just got off the phone and specifically asked for the Duke package (she asked first as an inroduction) without a subscription.

I just want the actual SI issue that comes out every year for the champions.

Quote Originally Posted by bluedevil2012 View Post
    The book is sold separately. I just bought it. If you click on the link above, then close out the window, it should open another window asking if you want to buy it separately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monica242 View Post
    If you call 1-800-356-6800, you can order just the hard cover book and DVD for $39.95 + $5.95 shipping. I just got off the phone and specifically asked for the Duke package (she asked first as an inroduction) without a subscription.
    Thank you both, I'm off to order!

Quote Originally Posted by Monica242 View Post
    I wish there was a way to get the basketball as well.

I can't wait to hear the commercials that start with "DUKE FANS..." in the big booming voice.

A bonus is that you can "share" the offer with 10 fans and get $10 off.

What better way to rub it in the faces of your Duke-hating/UNC fan buddies than by kindly filling out their e-mail addresses in the form?

you can get the NCAA actual game once it is out NCAA.org or somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by gofurman View Post
    I wish there was a way to get the basketball as well.
    Here you go:

http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLL...plete_Game_Bro

http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLL...l_Size_Basketb

http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLL...ini_Basketball

Anyone have a release date for the new sports illustrated with Scheyer on the cover? End of this week or beggining of next?

Didn't work

I just tried that and when I closed out the $10 off window the remaining window was still just for subscribing and getting all the gifts.

I still need to get the Saints commemorative package. I almost hope no more of my teams win the big one this year, its not cheap to be a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by wgl1228 View Post
    Anyone have a release date for the new sports illustrated with Scheyer on the cover? End of this week or beggining of next?
    I had my hands on a mailed copy today! But I had to put it in our company's break room.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

I'm hoping to get a DVD with a lot of behind-the-scenes footage, especially of the tournament. You think SI's DVD would have that? What about the one the NCAA website puts out? Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by gofurman View Post
    Or if you are like me...DVR the game, then later burn to a DVD
    I am always a bit hesitant to DVR the games in fear of bad luck...but I have the good fortune of getting both UNC games this year, the ACC championship w/ GaTech and the Butler game. I will enjoy watching these a few times this Summer

ARo24