Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mr shadow 008 View Post
    Hey everybody. I've got a couple questions and didn't think there was a need to start a new thread. I've got AT&T and am upgrading next week. I am trying to decide between the HTC One X and the Samsung Galaxy s3. I was just curious if any of you guys have either of these phones and what your impressions of them are. Thanks in advance!
    One X+ is due to come out sometime soon. I'd go with that one if you can wait. It sounds like a significant upgrade.
    "Something in my vicinity is Carolina blue and this offends me." - HPR

Quote Originally Posted by mr shadow 008 View Post
    Hey everybody. I've got a couple questions and didn't think there was a need to start a new thread. I've got AT&T and am upgrading next week. I am trying to decide between the HTC One X and the Samsung Galaxy s3. I was just curious if any of you guys have either of these phones and what your impressions of them are. Thanks in advance!
    I have the HTC EVO 4G LTE which is Sprint's version of the One X (same phone internally, different color outside and added kickstand) and I absolutely love it! As a woman with small hands I was hesitant about these new huge android phones but I had absolutely no desire to get an iphone so I made the jump. Although the screen is large, the phone is super thin and I have no problem using it one-handed.

For financial reasons I'm stuck with Sprint, but even without an LTE network this phone is fast. I have MLB.tv and watched games on it with no lag issues and great picture quality. I thought the commercials were silly but I actually have used the take a picture from video feature quite often.

Rambling review I know but just typing as I think. I can't speak for the Gs3 but I love what I have.

I originally had the iPhone 4, but decided to get the HTC Evo when it was time for my upgrade. The Evo was alright, but I just preferred the interface on the iPhone and the app store for the iPhone is much better. I ended up getting rid of the Evo and getting the iPhone 4S again because I like the phone much more. I would suggest just getting an iPhone, as most phones are just trying to imitate the iPhone anyway. You might as well pay a little more and just have the best phone possible. This is just my opinion, but I hope it helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Devils View Post
    I originally had the iPhone 4, but decided to get the HTC Evo cheap voip service when it was time for my upgrade. The Evo was alright, but I just preferred the interface on the iPhone and the app store for the iPhone is much better. I ended up getting rid of the Evo and getting the iPhone 4S again because I like the phone much more. I would suggest just getting an iPhone, as most phones are just trying to imitate the iPhone anyway. You might as well pay a little more and just have the best phone possible. This is just my opinion, but I hope it helped.
    Another reason why people prefer the iPhones is because there are much more apps available. It seems like most of the best app developers are developing for iPhone at the moment so you will have the best options for apps with the iPhone.