Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    what is wrong with singler? he can't do anything right recently

This is a little like going to the dentist!

Quote Originally Posted by ghendo View Post
    If anybody is at work, over seas in the military, or doesn't have cable. I am streaming the game on Justin.Tv for anybody looking for an online stream of the game. I hope that this finds somebody who is in need of it!

www.justin.tv/accsportszone2
    Thanks for posting the link. As noted in the thread, the CBS affiliate in D.C. is not showing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by DST Fan View Post
    Thanks for posting the link. As noted in the thread, the CBS affiliate in D.C. is not showing the game.
    If you have comcast it's on channel 203

Quote Originally Posted by dukefanbrooklyn View Post
    If you have comcast it's on channel 203
    We don't have Comcast, but thanks.

Duke with a 15-2 run. Our defense is creating scoring opportunities. The halfcourt offense still looks bogged down like we are playing in beach sand.
    Bob Green

7. Scheyer on fire

and players keep fouling Scheyer on the 3

Mark that down. Entry pass, strong turn, hook shot, good. Way to go Miles. Love to see more of that.

Followed by a nice, controlled drive by Mason.

Um, fantastic?

Mason made a great drive and shot. I hope he can start doing that consistently.

If anybody is at work, over seas in the military, or doesn't have cable. I am streaming the game on Justin.Tv for anybody looking for an online stream of the game. I hope that this finds somebody who is in need of it!

Thank you SO MUCH. I live in DC (VA) and I was DVR'ing it and started to watch after half an hour or so we can skip the commercials (I hate having my young kids have to watch all the commercials.)

You rock!
    Last edited by The Gordog; 12-19-2009 at 05:10 PM.
    The Gordog

Quote Originally Posted by jpfrizzle View Post
    ...and players keep fouling Scheyer on the 3
    I am convinced Scheyer has figured out a way to alter his shot when he sees a player coming at him from an angle that consistently draws contact. I think he follows through straight forward rather than up at an angle when he sees this, which puts his wrist in the defender's path. Clever, clever.

@ us giving up 1/3 of the points in the first half as UNC did in their game.

Nope

Quote Originally Posted by DST Fan View Post
    It's on 9.2 in DC. I thought the same as you for a few minutes.

Thanks for the link. I have the Dish, so I was not able to find the game. I was looking forward to being snowed in and watching the Dukies. Instead I get to see news on snow that I can look outside and see. The only thing I don't like is the conversation that was on Justin tv with the Duke haters!!!

Verne L.'s voice is just terrible. He should have stayed in bed today.

I used to like Clark Kellogg but he's really getting annoying with his efforts to sound clever. Exhibit A: the "bagel" comments for the number zero.

Go Duke. I have a feeling the second half is really going to open up - faster pace, few ref calls except the most obvious fouls.

Ryan Kelly is really putting in some quality minutes today. Doing all the little things and playing with an edge we haven't seen this year. I liked that long shot he made earlier too. Maybe he's been working on his shot?

We've really taken Bouldin out of this game too. Great defensive effort by the whole team. We'll se how Miles can play in foul trouble.

I'm all for safety precautions, esp. to protect teeth, but Ryan's mouthpiece makes him look like one of those kids in the back of National Geo who needs some money for an operation to fix a cleft lip. Maybe time to find one that fits him.

On ESPN's site, they say Singler has one foul and Miles four. On CBS', it says Miles and Kyle at three, and Zoubek at one. Can anyone clarify?

Smith has been the leader in the first half, Really great D. Kelly looked good in the limited time he was in, that was encouraging. Singler... In due time . He will bust out big time soon(I hope).

Overall a ugly first half, but Dukes D really turned it up. They were aggressive and relentless.

I think both websites are probably wrong. I doubt Kyle would have been in there at the end with 3.