• Pepsi!

17 27.42%
  • What is this, 1985?

4 6.45%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Coke or Pepsi?

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    You all are Supertasters. I've never taken the test with the strips, but several nutritionists have told me, based upon my culinary likes and dislikes, that I'm a Supertaster.
    The strips often times are available for intro to biology (or biological anthropology) classes. They help demonstrate Mendelian traits.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    You all are Supertasters. I've never taken the test with the strips, but several nutritionists have told me, based upon my culinary likes and dislikes, that I'm a Supertaster.
    Well, I really like things like Krystal, The Varsity (Atlanta Mafia shout-out), and Pabst Blue Ribbon, so I'm pretty sure I'm not a Supertaster.

Partly Orlando, FL partly heard Sandpoint, ID
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    You bring back memories for me - I remember the days of using my "library pass" to get onto Yongsan and then going to the movies. I only got carded for the movies once. No PX privileges but did do the cafeteria and movies. Does the SFS cafeteria still do the Meadow Gold milk in the boxes?
    Hmmm, I don't know Meadow Gold milk. We've got Denmark milk these days(its the only milk that tastes like regular US milk... why its Denmark milk, in Korea, I have no idea... but it beats Maiel(ugh), Seoul(ok) and Homeplus(ok) easily).

Quote Originally Posted by Deslok View Post
    Hmmm, I don't know Meadow Gold milk. We've got Denmark milk these days(its the only milk that tastes like regular US milk... why its Denmark milk, in Korea, I have no idea... but it beats Maiel(ugh), Seoul(ok) and Homeplus(ok) easily).
    You aren't missing much without Meadow Gold - it always tasted like it had been boiled. At least it was better than the first glass of milk I had in Japan - that one tasted like fish.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Well, I really like things like Krystal, The Varsity (Atlanta Mafia shout-out), and Pabst Blue Ribbon, so I'm pretty sure I'm not a Supertaster.
    I checked out The Varsity when I went down for the GT game, it was pretty good stuff. Really greasy, thinking about it is making me hungry again.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I am down for a 12-pack of PBR and a sack of Krystals. I am counting the days.

I knew at least some of you people had your heads on straight. Holler at me anytime you're in Atlanta and we'll go listen to our arteries clogging.

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    I checked out The Varsity when I went down for the GT game, it was pretty good stuff. Really greasy, thinking about it is making me hungry again.
    How old is The Varsity? I remember my GT brother talking about it when he was in school.