Pacman's status: It's Nice to be Jerry

Okay, let's get it out in the open, I love conspiracies, real and imagined, and boy do I have a duesy(spelling).

Let me take you back when It began for me. It was when Romo went out and it was apparant that the Cowboy's season was in the toilet, or so it seemed. What happened then, the Commish announced that he had forgotten for a second, that Pacman's little flair up actually was a suspendible offense. I said to myself back then that I thought that Jerry didn't protest too much; wondered if that suspension would have happened if Romo hadn't gone down.

Now, does anybody think that Pacman gets reinstated, out of the blue, if the Boys had lost to my Skins last Sunday?

Look, I'm not cryin that the Commish will treat Pacman as a unique case and manipulate his ability to earn based upon his importance in the grand scheme of things, but I hate the Boys. In my book, Jerry must have something on the Commish, because it does seem to be uncontravertible that he is doing Jerry's bidding.

Hey, at least I didn't talk about playing with injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
    Okay, let's get it out in the open, I love conspiracies, real and imagined, and boy do I have a duesy(spelling).

Let me take you back when It began for me. It was when Romo went out and it was apparant that the Cowboy's season was in the toilet, or so it seemed. What happened then, the Commish announced that he had forgotten for a second, that Pacman's little flair up actually was a suspendible offense. I said to myself back then that I thought that Jerry didn't protest too much; wondered if that suspension would have happened if Romo hadn't gone down.

Now, does anybody think that Pacman gets reinstated, out of the blue, if the Boys had lost to my Skins last Sunday?

Look, I'm not cryin that the Commish will treat Pacman as a unique case and manipulate his ability to earn based upon his importance in the grand scheme of things, but I hate the Boys. In my book, Jerry must have something on the Commish, because it does seem to be uncontravertible that he is doing Jerry's bidding.

Hey, at least I didn't talk about playing with injuries.
    I, 2535Miles, am down with your conspiracy theory. Jerry Jones is the devil.