Page 104 of 107 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2134
    Are we really supposed to believe that Barnes has not told the coaches or anyone but he has told "The Mouth of the Midwest"?!?!?

This dude is guessing, nothing more than that.

-Jason "we plowed through 100 pages like it was not even there" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

From the guy who is spending the day with Barnes:

Unlike most recruitments, Barnes has kept things close to the vest. A very methodical and smart kid, who nearly has a 4.0 GPA, he has been careful and tactful in his approach to the recruiting process.

As we approach announcement time, only three people know Barnes’ destination – Shirley, his sister Jordan-Ashley and himself. Many have guessed and many are curious, but no one knows. Telep calls his recruitment one of the “all-time greats.”

“Harrison could very well have entered the World Series of Poker and made the final table,” Telep said. “Anyone who claims they know, is doing one thing – proving they have bad sources. This one was straight lockdown mode.”

Free here

Methinks everyone should chill for another few hours. And maybe not have everyone try to log into DBR at 4:11 EST...

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Are we really supposed to believe that Barnes has not told the coaches or anyone but he has told "The Mouth of the Midwest"?!?!?

This dude is guessing, nothing more than that.

-Jason "we plowed through 100 pages like it was not even there" Evans
    Barnes has handled this with class. I do not believe for a minute that he leaked it to the "mouth". What I could find plausible (though doubtful) is that if Barnes chose unc, and told Roy, that Roy would have leaked it. I have more faith in Barnes' character than in Roy's.

Quote Originally Posted by MulletMan View Post

Methinks everyone should chill for another few hours. And maybe not have everyone try to log into DBR at 4:11 EST...
    And we're only at 3/4 our all-time peak usage!

-jk

DBR going to slow to 56kbps speed in about a half hour

The sun is starting to come out here in North Carolina after 3 days of rain. I hope is getting ready to shine bright on Duke University!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueintheFace View Post
    I think that its already starting to slow to that speed.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueintheFace View Post
    that fast?

The City of Brotherly Love except when it's cold.
    My internet is running slow even outside of DBR. HB watching must be clogging the entire internet.

Coaches, Recruits, Media

I dont think the NCAA allows coaches to speak about high school recruits to the media. So Roy wont be discussing Barnes tonight no matter what.

reports

cyclone fanatic is reporting that Harrison will not wear a hat and instead choose from the 6 letters in front of him. There is a pretty good live thread at cyclonefanatic and an interesting story that HB's mom picked up cupcakes today and the baker asked what color frosting she wanted and she just smiled.

Quote Originally Posted by superdave View Post
    I dont think the NCAA allows coaches to speak about high school recruits to the media. So Roy wont be discussing Barnes tonight no matter what.
    they can talk after the LOI is signed...but not before. I would imagine HB isn't signing his LOI at the conference though...so i agree Roy won't be talking about barnes

Only one hour away. My mood changes every 5 minutes. This feels like an election but only 3 people have the exit polls and they aren't sharing anything.

It's my understanding that none of the coaches would be notified until just before the news conference. The Duke coaches are confident.

Quote Originally Posted by duketaylor View Post
    It's my understanding that none of the coaches would be notified until just before the news conference. The Duke coaches are confident.
    where'd you get this info from?

Honestly I wish HB wherever he goes if he doesn't choose Duke. Honestly he'll be a credit to UNC in terms of character (our players are naturally awesome anyway). I will say that if HB does pick the sheep, that entitles all area Duke fans to jump him four horsemen style and rough him up a bit. We can do a run in if he's at the Target near Southpoint, leave a Duke shirt on him when we run off leaving Harrison to rub his head and wonder what the heck just happened. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

I'm totally kidding BTW

We just got a bit more server capacity. Should be a bit better.

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by HCheek37 View Post
    where'd you get this info from?
    Probably from his ears.

I have nothing to add but wanted to be able to tell my grandkids one day that I posted on the Harrison Barnes thread.

My life is now complete.

http://www.google.com/trends/hottren...009-11-13&sa=X

Harrison Barnes...ON FIREEEEE! #6 trend on google!