Page 627 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 12752757761762562662762862963767772711271627 ... LastLast
Results 12,521 to 12,540 of 67392
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    And you can select to display 40 posts per page in your CP, so I am on page 308 rather than 615 or 616 (depending on the post number).
    Good point. You really can change the display and font to change the number of pages any way you like. I personally was thinking that using of copy and paste that it would be over 1,000 pages, but really it could be 308, 616, or 1228, depending on how you display the posts per page.

Oh my, 50-1... some bettors are gonna get paid!

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Oh my, 50-1... some bettors are gonna get paid!
    Wanna bet?
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

23 1/2 hours between posts here? Heavens to mergatroid!

9F 9F 9F

Devildeac is making up ground on my thread leading total...

Who is the mergatroid?

Heavens to mergatroid!
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Who is the mergatroid?
    Snagglepuss! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snagglepuss

9F 9F 9F

I remember Snagglepuss but didn't remember that he said Heavens to Murgatroyd.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Devildeac is making up ground on my thread leading total...
    But not much...

I remember Snagglepuss but didn't remember that he said Heavens to Murgatroyd.
    I didn't remember Snagglepuss either, but here's a trip down memory lane for those "of a certain age..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanna-Barbera

Wacky Races was a favorite... I used to be able to list them all in order...

1965-1975 had to be the golden age of TV animation. Everything since has been dreck, with the only exceptions being the Simpsons and South Park... I'm not ready to put Family Guy in their company yet...

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    But not much...
    Yeah, its kind of hard to focus.

It's warming up in LA.

Interesting, its cooled off in Boston

We have had 2 days without rain. People have stopped building their arks - although storms are expected tomorrow.

Its a bit cold(mid 70's) here in California.

We have had 2 days without rain. People have stopped building their arks - although storms are expected tomorrow.
    All the ark-builders have moved on to Eastern PA. Been raining for nearly a week now... Good news is that there has been an explosion of green; bad news is that half of it is mold...

Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    All the ark-builders have moved on to Eastern PA. Been raining for nearly a week now... Good news is that there has been an explosion of green; bad news is that half of it is mold...
    With no rain the last few days, we have a nice coating of oak pollen over everything. It may rain again today.

And in other Eastern PA news, my nephew broke his foot. He had qualified for the league and district meets and won't be able to run now. Bummer for his senior season.

Angry Stupid People

Ok, soooooo... 2 fire alarms in 3 days. Are you KIDDING me? Sunday was in the late afternoon- someone (surprise surprise) burned something in their kitchen. Fans, people! Open a window! I cannot explain to you how many fire alarms we've had due to people who burn stuff in their kitchen (and none of them was me!). Sheesh... Last night was around 10:30- they were smoking. I think the genius had must have had about 27 people all smoking at once in his apartment. Both brain surgeons (no offense to brain surgeons) immediately identified themselves to the fire dept. upon arrival.

Not only is it the usual hassle, it's loud & screechy (no sleeping through this- it'd wake the dead and I seriously am afraid Chloe's ears will bleed one of these times) and the cat goes absolutely bonkers and hides, usually under a bed. It's such a joy to literally have to drag a cat that's scared witless out from under a bed... I'm so afraid I'm going to hurt her! Then she clings to me shaking and no joke, dives into her case (which she normally shuns like it'll kill her). Then I grab my purse, keys, & the cat in her case and we traipse downstairs and sit outside for about 15 minutes, during which time she sits and shakes and shakes and shakes and never tries to escape (shows how scared she really is!). Once we're allowed back in, I usually wait until most other people & their pets are in so Chloe doesn't freak out further.

But seriously, how hard is it to OPEN A WINDOW? I joked w/ the LAFD that they must be getting tired of coming to my complex. He said they know it's someone cooking (well except for the smokers). I think I'm going to give the LAFD cookies next time. There *are* some hotties (ok so there is something of an upside).

And in other Eastern PA news, my nephew broke his foot. He had qualified for the league and district meets and won't be able to run now. Bummer for his senior season.
    Sorry to hear about your nephew. What did he run? How did he break his foot?