Page 658 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 15855860864865665765865966066870875811581658 ... LastLast
Results 13,141 to 13,160 of 67370
    18 pages back; last post 4/7/09 before it was closed for some strange reason. I think CBB, Miles, and I got the biggest kick out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I haven't noticed any b-ball players milestones under my name in awhile. I should start paying attention!
    BD, I'm thinking you'll need to get up to the 1,880+ range before it's time to go on high alert...

The Hangover was very funny but I expected better with all the high praise it was getting.

Yeah, it was funny but doesn't go down in my all-time funny movies. Of course, if you ask me which movies are those, I can't tell you.

I haven't seen Hangover yet, but it's high on the "should go see soon" list. No one has told me "don't waste your time", and almost everyone in my ignorant male (forgive the redundancy) social circle has said it is "must see".

"Funniest of all time" is a very high bar. I would be satisfied with "I could watch it anytime" status - that's a nice plateau to reach... I couldn't tell you what my funniest of all time list is either. I'll have to think about it.

I thought the Hangover was one of the best I have seen in quite a long time.
    Maybe not on par with the classics, but still pretty dang good.

*Whew* I haven't posted in quite a while.

Hangover was pretty funny...

But I'll always believe that Superbad beats them all for completely stupid, raunchy, adolescent humor.

"I gotta catch a glimpse of these warlocks". Classic.

Longest thread ever? Not for long...
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Will some other thread reach 13,000 first?

That's just a crazie thought.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I think I'm closing on 2000 posts here myself.

Yep, I am, albeit, slowly. I should make every LOST episode into two posts.

Nothing personal, but I got left at the station when the "Lost" train started rolling... I just wish Jon Stewart would get back from vacation; the standups that are filling his slot are hit or miss. Did see the Chris Rock special - I laughed so hard I almost needed to change my drawers...

I'm not taking in personally. I didn't start watching LOST until this summer. That's the whole point of my LOST thread, to amuse everybody else who has already watched it and knows what's coming as I speculate. If you're not a fan of that kind of stuff (mystery/sci fi) then you're not a fan but, if you do like that kind of stuff but you just never got around to watching LOST, I can recommend it. Being able to watch it all fairly quickly is an advantage IMHO.

Yea watching lost now is great i got into before the fourth season started. so i was able to watch episodes back to back which helps to understand it a lot.

I'm not taking in personally. I didn't start watching LOST until this summer. That's the whole point of my LOST thread, to amuse everybody else who has already watched it and knows what's coming as I speculate. If you're not a fan of that kind of stuff (mystery/sci fi) then you're not a fan but, if you do like that kind of stuff but you just never got around to watching LOST, I can recommend it. Being able to watch it all fairly quickly is an advantage IMHO.
    I guess it's just me. Way back when, I never understood all the fuss about "Twin Peaks" either...

"The Wire" will be the first on my list to jump into that way; and then maybe watch Sopranos end-to-end one of these days...

"Twin Peaks" lost steam but it was great at the beginning.

I've done the first two seasons of "The Wire", great television.

I watched the show "Durham County" on Monday night. It's a Canadian show that was actually filmed more than 2 years ago. I creeped me out big time but, alas, I'm probably hooked now. Monday nights at 10pm on ION. Not for the kiddies.

I love the wire but it is very slow.

My favorite show.

Quote Originally Posted by Cell-R View Post
    I thought the Hangover was one of the best I have seen in quite a long time.
    Maybe not on par with the classics, but still pretty dang good.

*Whew* I haven't posted in quite a while.
    What are you doing here?

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    More crazietalk from OZZIE...

"Twin Peaks" lost steam but it was great at the beginning.

I've done the first two seasons of "The Wire", great television.

I watched the show "Durham County" on Monday night. It's a Canadian show that was actually filmed more than 2 years ago. I creeped me out big time but, alas, I'm probably hooked now. Monday nights at 10pm on ION. Not for the kiddies.
    The name caught my attention and I started to watch it the other night. The scenes in the woods creeped me out and I stopped watching. I'm kind of curious about what will happen but don't think I'll put it on my watch list.