Kids at Duke FB games

I have been lucky enough to be offered great seats to the Duke-UNC football game but there are only two seats available. My wife and I would like to bring our son who is not quite 3 yet. Do they let you carry in young kids these days w/o tickets?

Yeah, they'll let you tote your youngin' into the game.

Be sure to stop by our tailgate!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Rosenrosen View Post
    I have been lucky enough to be offered great seats to the Duke-UNC football game but there are only two seats available. My wife and I would like to bring our son who is not quite 3 yet. Do they let you carry in young kids these days w/o tickets?
    Better call the ticket office to double check that, just to be sure. And if you are sitting in the ID area and it is hopefully packed with ticket holders, do you really want to keep your kid in your lap the entire game? If the seats are full, there is no room to squeeze them into the row. You might want to consider a baby sitter and leave the munchkin at home for the afternoon. Most games you could move to available seats elsewhere in the stadium, but we're talking Duke-carolina and hopefully we'll be going for at least our 7th win of the season and WW will be sold out.

And yes, please come to Brunchgate V, details to be announced later.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

I called earlier in the year (I also have a 3 year old) and I believe it is 2 and under get in free. I know we had to have a ticket for our little girl. Of course that's according to the ticket office, I haven't tested to see how strictly they enforce this.

I confirmed w/ the ticket office (guess I could have done that from the start). Anyway, thought I'd pass the info along... they confirmed that kids 2 and younger are free - no tix necessary. Needless to say we're psyched that our son's first game will be a special one watching Duke beat UNC!!!