View Poll Results: Monday Night Football or Last Night of Pre-Election Coverage?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Football! Football!

12 63.16%
  • Politics! Politics!

1 5.26%
  • Someting else.

6 31.58%

Monday Night Football or Last Night Election Day Coverage?

Which of the two will you be watching?

Football or more Political Stinky Doo Doo Bucket Foonerama?

-EJ

Football or putting a bucket on your head and hitting it repeatedly with a shovel?

Unfortunately, you won't be without politics on MNF - they are going to interview Obama & McCain at halftime.

So I voted for the mysterious someting else.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Football, Lost, and periodic tuning to see Markie playing with Golden State.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Hank sings "They'll be no recount in DC tonite". phlltttttt!

My Skins on Monday Night. Though they will cover plenty of politics I'm sure since there's this whole thing about the blah blah blah being elected when the Redskins lose at home before the election.

I'm hanging out on DBR!

Since there's no school tomorrow, the girls from my son's high school drumline had one of their famous "girls nights" -- a night where the six of them go to dinner without any boys and just hang out together. I was the first adult ever invited to go -- quite the ultimate compliment! I had a blast with these young ladies, talking about boys, applying to schools (three are seniors), boys, marching band, boys, and life!

Now I'm watching my son play PS3 on the big screen HDTV, while I surf DBR and Facebook.

While I apparently desperately need a life, watching PS3 racing games does beat watching pro football or politics.

Yahoo

As a diehard NYGiants fan, watched Monday Night football with the thrill of a Redskins loss.

That being said, I am glued to my TV and computer for election polls and coverage and can't wait to vote tomorrow -- and watch the results of everything for hours and hours. LOVE election night! Win or lose -- lately I've mostly lost.

I voted for something else- it was our first men's bb game here tonight. I was a little busy.

Quote Originally Posted by devil84 View Post
    Since there's no school tomorrow,
    Who gets school off for election day?

So what about tonight? Tuesday, Nov 4, ELECTION-RIFFIC EXCITEMENT or DVDs?

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    So what about tonight? Tuesday, Nov 4, ELECTION-RIFFIC EXCITEMENT or DVDs?
    I will be painting a 3' x 3' square on my wall, and then I will watch it dry.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Who gets school off for election day?
    The schools around here don't have enough parking for a regular school day, let alone adding parking for voters. And since one needs a background check to volunteer with the schools in Wake County, it wouldn't be right to have the public milling about the school (never mind that my child's school has a public library smack dab in the middle of it...but I digress).

So, Wake County had yesterday and today as teacher workdays. Fine by me...as the parent of a senior who drives to school, I'm just as happy not mixing the inexperienced drivers with those who aren't familiar with the school.

For those of us who are Steeler fans, the choice was obvious, and the immediate result satisfying. I long for the return of the Roethlisberger Administration, however.

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    I will be painting a 3' x 3' square on my wall, and then I will watch it dry.
    Make it a 2.5' x 2.5' with a nice .5' border.

Quote Originally Posted by hurleyfor3 View Post
    For those of us who are Steeler fans, the choice was obvious, and the immediate result satisfying. I long for the return of the Roethlisberger Administration, however.
    Yes, the choice was obvious, and I got lucky enough to go one step more and see the game in person.

I am quite content with VP Leftwich in the interim until Roethlisberger's shoulder heals under the expert medical guidance of the White House staff...