WBB: Duke 75, Wake Forest 43

Ladies play tonight at 7 at Cameron. Unfortuneately, the men play at the exact same time. Too bad the ACC can't do a better job of scheduling.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by wandalee View Post
    Ladies play tonight at 7 at Cameron. Unfortuneately, the men play at the exact same time. Too bad the ACC can't do a better job of scheduling.
    Both teams are gonna win. You can watch the men on ESPN, and the women on Goduke.com. Multitasking!
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Both teams are gonna win. You can watch the men on ESPN, and the women on Goduke.com. Multitasking!
    I'm debating going to the women's game and then watching the men's game on DVR when I get home. Just can't decide!

Quote Originally Posted by wandalee View Post
    I'm debating going to the women's game and then watching the men's game on DVR when I get home. Just can't decide!
    This is my plan -- I hate to have to make a choice, though! Now I just have to decide if I want to try to put off knowing the results of the men's game until I watch...

Oh, who am I kidding, I'll be one of those people glued to my phone during time-outs of the women's game.

I moved. Now 12 miles from Heaven, 13 from Hell
    Quote Originally Posted by Lid View Post
    This is my plan -- I hate to have to make a choice, though! Now I just have to decide if I want to try to put off knowing the results of the men's game until I watch...

Oh, who am I kidding, I'll be one of those people glued to my phone during time-outs of the women's game.
    I'm taking my iPad to the women's game, hopefully connect to the Duke network, and watch both!

Mr Wandalee is recovering from a wicked migrane, so I opted to skip the women's game. But nothing on any free gametracker, so I can only keep up with scores. I hate missing a home game, but I'm with them in spirit.

Halftime

Duke up 36-19 at the half

Final

It's a final - Duke wins 75-43. Both Haley and Richa had double-doubles and Elizabeth was 1 rebound away from having one, too.

Next up, UNC on Monday. GTHC, GTHC!