Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    He's gonna pick UGA just to make all of your heads explode... LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SupaDave View Post
    He's gonna pick UGA just to make all of your heads explode... LOL!
    TP is going UGA, Bazz is going UNLV, and Amile is going Temple. Mark it down.

Quote Originally Posted by dukedoc View Post
    TP is going UGA, Bazz is going UNLV, and Amile is going Temple. Mark it down.
    And just how do you know?

Or is this all just tongue in cheek?

Quote Originally Posted by Tappan Zee Devil View Post
    And just how do you know?

Or is this all just tongue in cheek?
    Sorry, yes, just tongue in cheek. Was trying to pick up on the preceding post. I think I need to incorporate more emoticons.

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    The Black Pigeon was ...

VT colors rock ... Tennessee or Texas? ... well ...
    Yea, some do stay that extra year, Sulling also comes to mind, but it seems that the majority of them go after one, and come on, really? That orange and ??burgandy?? is hideous!

Parker will wait past Wednesday

Tony has decided to wait and see where the other players go before making his decision.

http://www.zagsblog.com/2012/04/09/r...y-to-announce/

Quote Originally Posted by cbnaylor View Post
    Tony has decided to wait and see where the other players go before making his decision.

http://www.zagsblog.com/2012/04/09/r...y-to-announce/
    Not the least bit surprised there. To be honest I'll be slightly surprised if Bazz and Jefferson don't follow suit.

Quote Originally Posted by yancem View Post
    Not the least bit surprised there. To be honest I'll be slightly surprised if Bazz and Jefferson don't follow suit.
    Jefferson isn't set to announce yet...Bazz and Noel are "at this minute" still pulling the trigger Wednesday morning...

I imagine Bazz will pull the trigger Wednesday. He has nothing to wait on. Whereever he goes he'll play as much as he wants.

Not surprised by TP's delay. Is it fair to interpret this to mean Mason's decision is really the crux of the matter for him? Of his other potential schools, are any of them other than Duke still waiting on a big man to decide about the NBA? OSU appears to be out. UCLA and Memphis to my knowledge are not waiting on big man NBA decisions. KY isn't really waiting as we known Davis is gone.

I imagine Bazz will pull the trigger Wednesday. He has nothing to wait on. Whereever he goes he'll play as much as he wants.

Not surprised by TP's delay. Is it fair to interpret this to mean Mason's decision is really the crux of the matter for him? Of his other potential schools, are any of them other than Duke still waiting on a big man to decide about the NBA? OSU appears to be out. UCLA and Memphis to my knowledge are not waiting on big man NBA decisions. KY isn't really waiting as we known Davis is gone.
    No but they are waiting on decisions from Noel amd Bennett which could impact him.

I think TP delaying his decision says a lot about the supposed package deal w/ him and Bazz to UCLA w/ Anderson being a done deal...that seems to clearly not be the case...Maybe Duke/UK are front running for Bazz, Maybe TP's heard the rumblings that Mason is coming back...I wish Wednesday would hurry up and get here.

TP

TP could also be waiting to see where bazz commits. I think theres a really good shot he goes to UCLA if Bazz also goes to UCLA, just based on all the recruiting things ive read regarding them.

No but they are waiting on decisions from Noel amd Bennett which could impact him.
    Ah, yes. Excellent point. I forgot about those guys.

Ah, yes. Excellent point. I forgot about those guys.
    I know UK and Cal have been heavyweights in this recruiting game lately but TP hasn't to my knowledge even mentioned UK as a possible destination...I thought it was pretty much down to Kansas, Duke, UCLA and Georgia

Doesn't UCLA already have Josh Smith? They've also got the Wear twins who posted decent numbers after sitting out a year. Adding Parker to the mix seems like a very crowded frontcourt and based on what I've seen from him he doesn't seem to add anything they aren't already getting from Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by dcar1985 View Post
    I know UK and Cal have been heavyweights in this recruiting game lately but TP hasn't to my knowledge even mentioned UK as a possible destination...I thought it was pretty much down to Kansas, Duke, UCLA and Georgia
    Those schools, plus Memphis, have been the ones most commonly linked with TP. However, KY definitely has been listed among his schools at various times (a list which has evolved several times during his process). Thus, I do think, to some extent, the decisions of Bennett and Nerlens may impact TP's decision.

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor

I don't think Mason had anything to do with Parkers delay. He seems to have struggled with the choice all season long with his list constantly changing, shrinking, growing, etc. Most of the other guys at least have it narrowed down to 3 schools they are seriously considering. Parker's dad said he was down to 3 last week then a few hours later retracted that statement and said all were still in play. For whatever reason, Parkers camp just can't seem to make a final decision. I would not be surprised if he waits to the very end of the signing period to finally make a decision.

I also think Bazz will stick with Wednesday. No reason for him to delay any longer.

Good thing these recruits aren't point guards. Can you imagine a point guard who can't make a decision?

Technically none of the Kentucky players have declared. Davis and Gilchrist are certain to go, but Doron Lamb, Marquis Teague, and Terrence Jones could pull a surprise and decide to stay another year. I think once we get a final decision from these guys, all of the dominoes will start to fall.

For Parker, it sounds like he wants to make sure he'll get playing time and won't be playing behind a more experienced guy. But for Shabazz, he might be waiting to make sure certain players DON'T leave, because he knows he'll start anywhere and wants to play for a contender. If Kentucky loses all five of their underclassmen plus senior Darius Miller, they might not look so appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    Technically none of the Kentucky players have declared. Davis and Gilchrist are certain to go, but Doron Lamb, Marquis Teague, and Terrence Jones could pull a surprise and decide to stay another year. I think once we get a final decision from these guys, all of the dominoes will start to fall.

For Parker, it sounds like he wants to make sure he'll get playing time and won't be playing behind a more experienced guy. But for Shabazz, he might be waiting to make sure certain players DON'T leave, because he knows he'll start anywhere and wants to play for a contender. If Kentucky loses all five of their underclassmen plus senior Darius Miller, they might not look so appealing.

@DraftExpress tweeted earlier today that Teague was 100% gone and it was a just a matter of when he would declare...From what I've heard though sounds like Cal thinks everyone is gone.

Once again, maybe I missed it and I know his list has been all over the place but at least recently I haven't heard UK as even an option for TP...its usually some combo of all 7, 4, down to 3, back to 4 w/ Duke, Kansas, UGA, UCLA, tOSU, Memphis Goergetown