Page 756 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 25665670674675475575675775876680685612561756 ... LastLast
Results 15,101 to 15,120 of 67390
    I'm ready to brag about my garden, even through the drought.
    Caprese salad for all!

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    I'm ready to brag about my garden, even through the drought.
    Caprese salad for all!
    I'll bring the wine. The 4 bottles I ordered last week arrived today. A nice Italian red. :-)

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.
    This really belongs in its own separate thread. I'm gonna start one up on the OTB.
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”

Quote Originally Posted by JBDuke View Post
    This really belongs in its own separate thread. I'm gonna start one up on the OTB.
    Seeing your avitar remins me of The Handsmaid's Tale (IIRC) which I think was filmed in part on West Campus.

Just to bring this thread back to a random yet somewhat related new tangent.

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.
    Okay - several posts moved to a new thread "Sci-Fi Must Reads", which is at this link: http://www.dukebasketballreport.com/...ust-Reads-quot
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”

I think the worst time to have a heart attack would be during a game of charades.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukefan1.0 View Post
    I think the worst time to have a heart attack would be during a game of charades.
    I want to hear from Devildeac on this one,

Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    I want to hear from Devildeac on this one,
    You mean like this:

27830_118982491452932_6684832_n.jpg

3 syllables.

Sounds like.

Arrggghhhh...

(silence)
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    You mean like this:

27830_118982491452932_6684832_n.jpg

3 syllables.

Sounds like.

Arrggghhhh...

(silence)
    That's what I wanted to see...

If unc sophomore Julie Brown had visited the LTE, she would know that Duke fans have been known to eat pop-tarts. The N&O have a blog post just for the LTE: http://blogs.newsobserver.com/dukeno...ting-pop-tarts

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    If unc sophomore Julie Brown had visited the LTE, she would know that Duke fans have been known to eat pop-tarts. The N&O have a blog post just for the LTE: http://blogs.newsobserver.com/dukeno...ting-pop-tarts
    Well, for two years my breakfasts generally consisted of two cheese Dope Dogs from the rotary heater, sitting on our bench on East. So it is pretty clear that I am not "above" anything gestational-wise.

But I will admit I was not the typical Duke student, and fwiw I still strive for "non-typical."

I'm watching the recording of Stage 4 of the USA Pro Challenge. Jens Voight soloed his way to the victory. He turns 41 in less than a month. Very impressive. He is one of my favorite cyclists.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Well, for two years my breakfasts generally consisted of two cheese Dope Dogs from the rotary heater, sitting on our bench on East. So it is pretty clear that I am not "above" anything gestational-wise.
    Umm, if you're looking for g-words related to food, I think you should try "gustatory." I'm pretty sure you, OPK, can't do much, "gestational-wise."

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Umm, if you're looking for g-words related to food, I think you should try "gustatory." I'm pretty sure you, OPK, can't do much, "gestational-wise."
    True. Or maybe "gut-bombed"

Yeah - we have had rain all day long. I have gotten about 3 inches today. I wish Isaac hadn't caused so many problems in LA and MS and Al but I'm grateful for the steady rain it has brought my part of KS today.

By 8:30 this morning, I had 5 inches of rain in my rain gauge. I'm pretty sure I got more than that but that is the top level of my gauge. It is still raining.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    By 8:30 this morning, I had 5 inches of rain in my rain gauge. I'm pretty sure I got more than that but that is the top level of my gauge. It is still raining.
    Any sign of cyclones? Anything odd flying through the air?

sage

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Any sign of cyclones? Anything odd flying through the air?

sage
    Rumored sightings:

wizard-of-oz-posters2.jpg
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Rumored sightings:

wizard-of-oz-posters2.jpg
    Didn't see them - just some flying monkeys.

I have survived my first two weeks of law school. Far too many to count to go.

In the words of Billy Joel, "That only proves that I'm insane."