Presentations and...some trip down memory lane

Hallo to all Dukie forumists. I'm a Devil fan residing in Europe, used to post here 3-4 years ago, now I'm back.
    First of all I'm looking forward to the next season to start, I think this team will have a lot of surprises in the waiting for us.
    Really hope Hendo matures as expected, plus Nolan and E-Will creates some headaches for the other teams. Also praying our frontcourt is more competitive than the ones we had in the last few years...
    Btw, I was just wondering in the past days after having seen one article in SI's Vault concerning Bobby Hurley's recruitment. I was asking myself which teams we did beat in some of our greatest recruits, as Laettner, GHill, Ferry and so on.
    I remember reading in 'A season is a lifetime' by Bill Brill the finalists for Laett were Duke, Holes, and Virginia. is this correct ?

Thanks in advance for your replies and... GO DEVILS!!!!

ciao
    Marco

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianDevil View Post
    Hallo to all Dukie forumists. I'm a Devil fan residing in Europe, used to post here 3-4 years ago, now I'm back.
    First of all I'm looking forward to the next season to start, I think this team will have a lot of surprises in the waiting for us.
    Really hope Hendo matures as expected, plus Nolan and E-Will creates some headaches for the other teams. Also praying our frontcourt is more competitive than the ones we had in the last few years...
    Btw, I was just wondering in the past days after having seen one article in SI's Vault concerning Bobby Hurley's recruitment. I was asking myself which teams we did beat in some of our greatest recruits, as Laettner, GHill, Ferry and so on.
    I remember reading in 'A season is a lifetime' by Bill Brill the finalists for Laett were Duke, Holes, and Virginia. is this correct ?

ciao
    Marco
    well... another Cameron Crazy living in Italy!

ciao, Carlo

Hi Carlo,
    I also think I'm living quite near to you, too...
    I'll PM you, we share a couple of mates at the least.

Thanks for the welcome

Ciao
    Marco

Welcome back ItalianDevil. Ciao! I am excited about the oncoming season -- just wish it would begin the day after the Olympics. Let's see more of your thoughts from 'over the pond.'

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianDevil View Post

ciao
    Marco
    As for Danny Ferry we did beat 'lina and Maryland.
    Ciao a tutti.
    Renato.
    We could easily answer this one in italian.

"ciao"

...eddie izzard.

Thanks everybody for the replies. Nothing on CLaett since now, btw. Can anyone help ?
    Ciao
    Marco

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    "ciao"

...eddie izzard.
    Hahahaha! Always say it like Eddie now.