Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I used to love it, but now I don't.

For me it's coffee. Now I just like it from time to time.

What about y'all? Are there any products (mostly talking food and drink here) that you used to love, even recently, but for some strange reason just suddenly lost the appetite for?

In addition to coffee, another on my list is salsa. I used to love it but haven't eatin' it in months. Just not craving it.

Perhaps I, EarlJam, am pregnant.

-EarlJam

I used to love Milkshakes. Now, anytime I have one, I end up throwing half of it away because I just don't really like it all that much.

I used to love Mountain Dew. Now, I find to be way too sweet and I feel gross after drinking one.

Also, the TV show 24. It got too ridiculous for me a couple seasons ago.

hmm...

1. the NBA
    2. easy MAC (man I miss my mom's mac & cheese)
    3. one tree hill (I liked the days that fought and played basketball, now it's just one giant soap opera)

Quote Originally Posted by riverside6 View Post
    hmm...
    2. easy MAC (man I miss my mom's mac & cheese)
    Man, remember that "pizza in a box" product that Chef Boy-Ardee used to come out with? I think it's still out there. Used to have a ton of fun making them bastards.

I may make one this weekend just for the fun of it.

-EJ

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    Man, remember that "pizza in a box" product that Chef Boy-Ardee used to come out with? I think it's still out there. Used to have a ton of fun making them bastards.

I may make one this weekend just for the fun of it.

-EJ
    Those are definitely still in stores. I love those things!

I used to love beef stroganoff, but had to stop eating it while I was pregnant because something about the cream of chicken soup made me kinda sick. Now I don't eat it anymore, don't even crave it. Weird.

Other than that, I don't know - if I like a food, I'll pretty much like it forever. Now T.V. on the other hand, I can easily get burned out on. My husband and I used to watch the Office and I genuinely liked it until he made us watch it every single day for a month. Now I just don't care about Jim and Pam and the ol' gang anymore. How are they doing anyway?

(1) Gefilte Fish. Now the thought of it makes me queezy
    (2) Mayonaise. See Above
    (3) Fish Sticks. Granted, I loved them when I was 4, but they don't really excite me anymore.
    (4) Beauty and the Geek. The first two seasons were so much better than what we have now
    My Quick Smells Like French Toast.

I used to love shell fish: Lobster, crab, shrimp, etc. Now, they don't taste good and the smell sometimes makes me nauseous.

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    I used to love shell fish: Lobster, crab, shrimp, etc. Now, they don't taste good and the smell sometimes makes me nauseous.
    In Earljam's words
    maybe you're pregnant?
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Thumbs down NO

No Ozzie no!!!

That would be a heckuva a pregnancy as my problems/challenges with shellfish started a year ago.

When I saw the title of this thread, I immediately thought of Ex-Lax, my ex husband.

Then I opened the thread and realized that the topic is food.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    When I saw the title of this thread, I immediately thought of Ex-Lax, my ex husband.

Then I opened the thread and realized that the topic is food.
    Now there would be a thread-starter: what do you really, really hate about your ex husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by blublood View Post
    Now there would be a thread-starter: what do you really, really hate about your ex husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend etc.?
    Which one???

Chipotle

Used to be able to eat two burritos in one day, now I just don't really care for it.

the nose knows...

I had a really badly deviated septum corrected a little while ago. There are tons of things that I would eat all the time before that I cannot stand now because I can actually smell them now.

First that comes to mind is cheddar and broccolli soup. My goodness that stuff STINKS!

Fried foods also fall into this category - I can smell the grease on my clothes and in my hair afterwards. (And no, I'm not a messy eater. Or not that messy. The smell just gets everywhere and then you can't get rid of it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Shammrog View Post
    Which one???
    What the hey... whichever one has the most hateable qualities! For instance while I don't hate my husband (today), it drives me bananas when I'm playing with our little boy (pictured above), we're having some really good bonding time, and then he horns in and redirects the baby's attention to himself. I HATE that!! Yes, I'm thrilled to have a man who loves his son because plenty of women don't have this blessing, but that doesn't prevent me from wanting to strangle him each and every time he does it

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    In Earljam's words
    maybe you're pregnant?
    That's what I thought too, from another thread, but Tilly continues to deny.

Quote Originally Posted by blublood View Post
    That's what I thought too, from another thread, but Tilly continues to deny.
    I can't get pregnant. Doctor told me so a couple of months ago.

Music

The Steve Miller Band (just doesn't work for me anymore)
    Boston (every song sounds the same)

Food

McDonald's (too fattening)

TV

ER

Since the writer's strike the only thing I watch is House (new episodes only), Dailyshow/Colbert (new episodes only) and the Golf Channel.
    ~rthomas