Frak Yeah!! (spoilers)

First of all, it looks like BSG may be going on a vacation for a little while - that sucks.

The show tonight, however, may have been one of the best episodes of TV ever. The acting by Tigh and by Eddie Olmos were great. The character relationships were changed dramatically in the hour of TV tonight. Some of it could use more development in the future, but we have 10 more episodes to do that.

This show is great. I am sad to see it end, but I am very excited about watching them wrap up the story.

Spoiler below:

How about the destroyed earth? I didn't expect that. I thought we would find either ancient or distant future earth, but a devastated planet, not my guess.
    Last edited by Exiled_Devil; 06-13-2008 at 11:39 PM. Reason: more spaces for spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled_Devil View Post
    First of all, it looks like BSG may be going on a vacation for a little while - that sucks.

The show tonight, however, may have been one of the best episodes of TV ever. The acting by Tigh and by Eddie Olmos were great. The character relationships were changed dramatically in the hour of TV tonight. Some of it could use more development in the future, but we have 10 more episodes to do that.

This show is great. I am sad to see it end, but I am very excited about watching them wrap up the story.

Spoiler below:

How about the destroyed earth? I didn't expect that. I thought we would find either ancient or distant future earth, but a devastated planet, not my guess.
    They think they have it bad now, wait until they see New Jersey.

It would have been kind of cheesy if they hadn't been leading up to this for the entire duration of the series. It always made more sense for humanity to have originated on Earth and then migrated to Kobol and the colonies than the other way around - the truth just got jumbled in the transition from history to myth. And the insistence that "all of this has happened before" suggested that some bad things had happened along the way.