Sure, UNC needs Green's skill set next year. If he returns, though, how will he impact team chemistry? He's definitely speaking his mind this week.

Green's on Lawson (wasn't DG also the one this year who suggested that Ty stop being a sissy and get back to playing?)

Lawson:

So was sitting out just a precautionary measure?
“Yes, but it hurts a little bit, though.”

How does this affect your status for the rest of the week?
“I’ll probably just take it easy and try not hurt anything else. It depends on how I feel tomorrow if I play or not.”

Green:

Are you going to try to play tomorrow regardless?
“Yes, definitely. I’m not with all of the quitting and sitting out just because I’ve got little bumps and bruises. I’m hurt pretty bad right now, and of course, I want to sit out, but I’m not fortunate enough. I need to play and show the scouts what I can do, so I’m going to try to play tomorrow.”

Green on Ole Roy

Green is still not sure how the disconnect between him and his coach transpired. “I don’t know – you’d have to talk to him about it,” Green said.

Why weren’t you involved in the initial NBA discussion with Tyler [Hansbrough], Wayne and Ty?
“Coach… I guess he didn’t think I had it in my mind then, so he didn’t think that I was going to even think about going or trying to ‘test the waters,’ so he didn’t include me in that, I guess. I don’t know.”

Had you talked with him about it?
“You’d have to talk to him. I mean, I called him and talked to him about it, but when it came down to it, it was the ‘Big Three.’ So they had their own meeting, and he thought I wasn’t thinking about doing it. But I called him and told him about doing it, but he didn’t think it was for my best interests… He gave me his advice, but I wanted to do it anyway.”

Green on Hansbrough

"I'm not in Tyler's situation," Green said. "He's breaking records, and he has money. I'm not broke-poor, but my family doesn't have as much as Tyler. He's more fortunate, and I'm trying to do what's best for my family."

"In college, a lot of guys aren't able to show off what they can do," said Green, who added he has to be much more assertive this week.

Green on personal aspirations

"A lot of guys that were coming out I can compete with. They're from my class or younger so I want to see how I can do. The objective is to get drafted, and I'm trying to get into the first round, and if not, get a guaranteed contract in the second round."