View Poll Results: Is Satan, Hell real?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. I have little doubt.

13 56.52%
  • Probably, but not positive.

1 4.35%
  • I doubt it. That would make for a cruel god.

8 34.78%
  • I just don't know, but I hope it's not real.

1 4.35%

Thread: Hell and Satan

Hell and Satan

Do you believe in Evil as a real force in humanity? Spefically, do you believe there is a spokesperson, place for the leader of this Evil force?

In other words, is Satan real?

-EJ

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    Do you believe in Evil as a real force in humity? Spefically, do you believe there is a spokesperson, place for the leader of this Evil force?

-EJ
    What is humity?

For my part, no, there's no Satan. I totally hope there is, though, and he has goat legs, cause that's pretty cool.

Do you believe in Evil as a real force in humity? Spefically, do you believe there is a spokesperson, place for the leader of this Evil force?

-EJ
    There's no 'Hell no. That's silly.' answer, so I don't know how to vote. And I already responded in the other thread.

What's going on down there?

hell

of course there is-just ask Carolina fans.

How are you, BillyBreen, so qualified to say with 100 percent certainty that there is no Hell? Do any of us REALLY know?

-EF

How are you, BillyBreen, so qualified to say with 100 percent certainty that there is no Hell? Do any of us REALLY know?

-EF
    There's just no negative analogue to 'Yes. I have little doubt,' so I think this poll is biased. In short, it's an affront to civilized discourse and you should be ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by billybreen View Post
    There's just no negative analogue to 'Yes. I have little doubt,' so I think this poll is biased. In short, it's an affront to civilized discourse and you should be ashamed.
    You sir, can go to Hell.

-EJ

Yes, and carolina can go there directly without passing Go, without collecting $200, and can reside there permanently.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

I saw hell when I played Guitar Hero III. I went there and defeated Lou by outplaying him on The Devil Went Down to Georgia.

What a stupid question. Of course Satan exists.

Hell? Yes. Or is that, "Hell yes." Been there. It's about eight miles down the road.

And Satan, contrary to popular myth, has a single horn in the middle of his face. (See pic above.)

Quote Originally Posted by hurleyfor3 View Post
    What a stupid question. Of course Satan exists.

Awesome.

"Dean Smith then took Coach K to the top of a high mountain, showed him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. Then said, “All this authority I will give You and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.” “Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours. Coach K just laughed in his face - and told him to get a nose job."

-EJ

Have you seen K's nose lately? And please, enough with the black hair dye!

What you are in essence asking is if people believe in the Bible. To say that you don't believe in hell or Satan is to say that you at least do not believe in those portions of scripture which mention him. According to the book of Isaiah he was once the, "Bright and morning star". He was greatest amoung angels but became proud and sought to be like God. He was then cast down from Heaven with the 1/3 of angels who had sided with him. That and all the references to Satan in scripture are fascinating.

I do believe in an evil force in the universe just as I believe in a good one. I believe scipture but feel that it is in places scewed to the authors views. Now that will set some of the folks off who believe that the Bible is the absolute, infallible word of God. I believe those who wrote the books of the Bible were inspired by God but not completely controlled by God. That brings me to my point that though there are in my believe both an evil and good force neither controls man. We are responsible for out own decisions, good or bad.

Good gracious, when I saw who started this thread I thought that EarlJam was back from, well, Hell! Then I noticed the post dates were 2007.

This thread was resurrected by a fan, a new poster, who is standing by his team looking up from the depths of Hell? Gotta love it!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Good gracious, when I saw who started this thread I thought that EarlJam was back from, well, Hell! Then I noticed the post dates were 2007.

This thread was resurrected by a fan, a new poster, who is standing by his team looking up from the depths of Hell? Gotta love it!
    We must defer to the expertise of Chris4unc. After all, his team is there.

9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F

What a poorly designed poll. When there are opinions in the choices you know its flat out completely unfair.

I don't believe in hell bc "that would make for a cruel god." I dont believe in hell bc well, lets put it this way, i dont believe in the tooth fairy either.

Quote Originally Posted by allenmurray View Post
    We must defer to the expertise of Chris4unc. After all, his team is there.

9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F
    Are you implying that hell is located under a bus? I suppose it is for some.