Question Similarities to Reggie Love?

Sorry to be uninformed and apologies if there has been a similar thread in the past, but...

Can you tell me of other Dukies who have been involved or who have been connected to national politics, or the Supreme Court, the Pentagon, etc?

There's a huge list of folk who are titans of industry, law, etc. (Although it might be of interest to other DBR posters to list some of those as well).

But, it would be of interest to me to discover other Blue Devils who have served in equal or more advanced capacities. (I'm sure almost of all of us are familiar with Elizabeth Dole and Melinda French Gates). Thought during this election year, it might be fun to compile thoughts from others.

Does law school (Nixon '37) or medical school (Ron Paul '61) count? Wikipedia has a pretty extensive list. Other than the ones you and I mentioned, there aren't a lot of politicians I recognize, but then again that might just be me.

Exclamation thanks to HC5duke

Thanks for the ONE reply. I expected more. Aren't there others out there with info we can impart to our faithful??!! Come on DBR posters. Give us some Love (...no pun intended).