Photo: Not exactly flattering!

There are probably over a million photos of Coach K hanging around on the Internet. Some are pretty bad; others bring out his humanity and intelligence.

The one you have on the Main Page...? In my book, it scores a 0 out of 10.

Could you please find a better one? Try googling "Coach K" and there are a bunch that are really nice.

Thanks!
    DukeDevilDeb

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDevilDeb View Post
    There are probably over a million photos of Coach K hanging around on the Internet. Some are pretty bad; others bring out his humanity and intelligence.

Could you please find a better one? Try googling "Coach K" and there are a bunch that are really nice.

Thanks!
    I'm assuming DBR chose that photo because it's free to distribute since it's not copyrighted. Photo page on wikipedia, originally taken from US Dept of Defense webpage Since it's the work of the federal gov't, it's in public domain. You can't just google "coach K" and select your favorite photo because DBR respects the copyright of others. But I agree it's not the greatest photo...

Thanks!
    I was thinking the exact same thing! He looks like he's trying to be feminine!

Bad picture.

Thanks!
    I have several on my site, most of which show Coach in a teaching or coaching mode. That's his element, IMO. My friends or the owners of DBR can use any of my pictures.

Yes, please change the photo... it looks like it belongs on a Carolina fan site.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by Edouble View Post
    Yes, please change the photo... it looks like it belongs on a Carolina fan site.
    If it wasn't, it will be.

Good point!

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    If it wasn't, it will be.
    And not only will it be on a Carolina site, but it will have been photo shopped to make it worse than it really is!
    DukeDevilDeb

Well, it's not the most flattering pic of our coach.

Still, I'm reminded of a comment from an old Iron Duke shortly after Coach K got the job here (this might have been at a Blue Devil club meeting, or perhaps on the call-in radio show). The fellow said, "I saw you, Coach, and then I saw how pretty your wife is, and I realized you must be a pretty good recruiter."

Terrible damn picture. Come on DBR, Watzone is giving you permission to use one of his, PLEASE please do.

Angry

Please dump the picture.

ricks