Thread: Ncis

Ncis

Is NCIS done? Will it be back next season with new cast members under Jethro Gibbs? I really liked the current cast of characters; sorry to see them move on.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Is the cast change a done deal? Or will Jethro get his team back somehow next year? NCIS is my favorite whodunit. I, too, really enjoy the characters.

I LOVE the show, and hope it comes back next season. I can't imagine Gibbs without his current team, but man, the ending sure threw me for a loop!!!

ETA: I checked CBS fall lineup, and NCIS is on it, so it looks like they've renewed the show. However, I have no clue if there is a cast shakeup or if they'll get back together a few episodes into the new season.

Quote Originally Posted by lazee View Post
    I LOVE the show, and hope it comes back next season. I can't imagine Gibbs without his current team, but man, the ending sure threw me for a loop!!!

ETA: I checked CBS fall lineup, and NCIS is on it, so it looks like they've renewed the show. However, I have no clue if there is a cast shakeup or if they'll get back together a few episodes into the new season.
    It will remain one of my favorite shows as long as ABBY remains in the cast!!!!!!!!!

Waterloo, Ontario (unfortunately, no longer in London England).
    According to TV.com it is returning.

Did any of you catch what that was that the new director shredded before calling in the team for his announcements? I think there's something fishy about him. I hope the team does get pulled back together because they seem to have such great character chemistry.
    Tom Mac

Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    It will remain one of my favorite shows as long as ABBY remains in the cast!!!!!!!!!
    And using her own words, I'll miss looking at Holly Hunter's a**.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    And using her own words, I'll miss looking at Holly Hunter's a**.
    Sorry Oz, that is Lauren not Holly Hunter....

yeah...

that really confused me. I was saying "I never saw Holly Hunter in that show!"

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Is NCIS done? Will it be back next season with new cast members under Jethro Gibbs? I really liked the current cast of characters; sorry to see them move on.
    I have no doubt that Gibbs will get his team back...and a new director